3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PingvinNov 17.11.22 12:01 am

is corrupted error (People Playground)

Recently I downloaded a new version of People to a new computer, created a building, saved it. Before I left the game, I checked whether the building was preserved and whether it works, everything is fine, it works. The next day, when I decided to finalize the building, I see the inscription "name" is corrupted. Okay, I almost changed, I decided to build another building, I also saved it, checked it, everything is ok! How Toko returned from the section on the same day, went into the game THE SAME!
Version 1.26
Buildings NOT DOWNLOADED FROM THE INTERNET.
I will be grateful if you help.
3 Comments
Sort by:
G
GLX company 17.11.22

Download from another site. If the Perath version, then the Perates might not have noticed how they broke part of the game. They just sew in a license and break the protection.

A
Alex scope 17.11.22

The building is not broken, most pirate versions have such garbage, the building is not lost.

G
Guest 24.02.24

It also happened to me on the new version of the game I saved, I re-enter and there my building on which I was preparing plans is damaged for always! Even I tried to find garbage in the game files, but without success, I can assume it's better for you to buy the game in steam or just not save the buildings where there are mods that do not benefit the building and which NPCs will have to be deleted. What can I say, pirates are just fat unnecessary creatures who themselves do not know that Trojans are being shoved into the Internet community and that visitors have downloaded their file and catch them by the hand. No benefit, no self-esteem, just beggars who want to earn money.