3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OXXXO 17.11.22 12:01 am

Russian speech in Silent Hill 3 (Silent Hill 3)

Is it possible to download a speech cracker for Silent Hill 3 somewhere for free? If you know where, please post a link. Thanks in advance.
16 Comments
Sort by:
m
mynameisfoxy 17.11.22

there is no duplicate game. only with russian subs

O
OXXXO 17.11.22

http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1549174
http://www.zoneofgames.ru/games/silent_hill_3.html

Here it is!
But I can't register on the first site, because there you need to register only from eight to nine Moscow time. I am busy at this time.
And on the second site, I don’t receive a letter to the mail, which should confirm my registration. And it is not known how to contact the admins there ...

m
mynameisfoxy 17.11.22

not sure it's not a scam

O
OXXXO 17.11.22

Well, other users seem to be commenting there, everything is going well for them. Can this be downloaded from your forum?

m
mynameisfoxy 17.11.22

from the forum? no.

H
Harold 17.11.22

As far as I know, there are no official voiceovers and, most likely, there will be simple amateur voiceovers.

B
Banehallow 17.11.22

In such games, Russian voice acting is useless. The subtitle is enough. My opinion.

m
mynameisfoxy 17.11.22

mine too. nah not needed. the original is much better, both voices and pronunciation. enough subs.

O
OXXXO 17.11.22

And I think that voice acting is necessary, it helps to understand the atmosphere of what is happening more subtly. But you understand that you need high-quality voice acting.

m
mynameisfoxy 17.11.22

no. the original is better, period, it is in the original that the atmosphere is conveyed the way the developers want it.
and if you didn’t study at school and don’t know English, these are your problems

O
OXXXO 17.11.22

Well, as you know, it seems to me that in Russian everything is clear the first time. And do not think about the meanings of words, in what context it was said.

s
skull face 17.11.22

Not so long ago I downloaded the full version of the game on 5 CDs (Russian publisher), and so, the voice acting and subtitles remained in the original, that is, in English.

A
Arigo 17.11.22

Oh, I would not play then in SH if there was a Russian voice acting.

m
mynameisfoxy 17.11.22

Well, as you know, it seems to me that in Russian everything is clear the first time. And do not think about the meanings of words, in what context it was said.
there and without translation into it is not necessary to think about it

Oh, I would not play then in SH if there was a Russian voice acting.
similarly. because perversion. he somehow downloaded cx3 to Sonya with Russian voice acting. now I'm spitting. I want to download the original

G
GRAUPAL 17.11.22

I also think that the original voice acting with subtitles is better. And why does someone have a game on 5 CD? For some reason, it fit in two of me.

J
John86 17.11.22

I can't even believe that almost 20 years later they decided to make a good voice acting...