3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lexwap2 17.11.22 12:01 am

Blur in game (Enemy Front)

Who can help? It is not comfortable to play with blur, eyes get tired quickly, this item is not in the settings. How to turn off blur who knows?
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
BrooTForce 17.11.22

"r_motionblur" as 0 in system.cfg

A
Alexander 097 17.11.22

Where is antialiasing configured?

L
Lexwap2 17.11.22

BrooTForce
Set it to 0 and still the blur remains. (But I found the answers of the developers on the off forum with the next patch, they will fix errors due to the fact that many effects were not turned off through the config, and the blur will be removed from the game altogether)

B
BrooTForce 17.11.22

I installed a repack from SEYTER and there is already this system.cfg and at 0 blur there is no

AA or r_postMSAAEdgeFilterNV=8 or it is not there or only FXAA so far, raw game, even slide does not work

A
Alexander 097 17.11.22

Lexwap2
Link to off. can you share the forum?

T
Tomas Freeze 17.11.22

guys tell me why this blur is finally possible, are there really those who love it when the screen blurs while running, as if the nitro speed of light turned on that the space around has changed.

C
Crabas 17.11.22

"r_motionblur 0" stopped,

it didn't help "r_MotionBlurShutterSpeed ​​0" But it helped, blur disappeared when walking/shooting

K
Kornei_Stepka 17.11.22

Crabas
After this situation, my main character seems to be somewhere in the anus, that's really serious, just a circle and a sight, I returned everything back the same garbage, reinstalled the same

K
Kornei_Stepka 17.11.22

crabas
crabas