3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andre131313 17.11.22 12:15 am

Key settings crash (LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7)

After each launch, the key settings are set to the standard, you have to reconfigure each time. What can be done? The game is a license. Technical support 1C is silent. What ideas might there be?
8 Comments
Sort by:
k
koctr113 17.11.22

why change the already standard norm

a
andre131313 17.11.22

The answer is not to the point, I'm more accustomed to playing on my tuned keys.

d
dsdbk 17.11.22

andre131313
This error is also in the English version. I don't know how to fix. (((I also don’t like the standard layout. Maybe a patch will come out?

r
rainbow crash 17.11.22

theoretically, if the settings are reset after starting the game (and not after exiting it), and even if they are written in some config file (if it exists at all xD), then you can put "read only" on this file, this can help .

I
I'm angry 17.11.22

The same garbage. Terribly inconvenient, despite the fact that a 5-year-old child plays and does not know how to install it himself. I found on the forums that changing the username and My Documents folder from Russian to English helps with such a problem. It didn't help me.

k
koctr113 17.11.22

I checked myself and everything is fine

a
andre131313 17.11.22

I finally received a response from 1C, the essence of which is - "... the problem is present, if the manufacturer releases a patch, then download it from our site ...". The answer came two weeks later, by this time the child had already completed almost the entire game (3 gold cubes remained)

J
Juneau 17.11.22

andre131313
Has someone already solved the problem of maintaining control?