3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OtelloMuffinCheck 17.11.22 12:15 am

Game impression. (Uncharted: The Lost Legacy)

Well, in general, share your impressions. From myself I can only say: Lost Legacy is better than the fourth part.
4 Comments
Sort by:
T
Terminator250379 17.11.22

OthelloMuffinCheck
The better???

V
Vasek9997 17.11.22

I also liked it more - more like Lara Croft.
Yes, and it’s more pleasant for me to manage the girls ... than some kind of dorks.

O
OtelloMuffinCheck 17.11.22

Terminator250379
Better characters, less action, but he FUCK. Anch4 only has an armored car chase scene and a few staged escapes that looked and felt better in past installments. Also in Lost Legacy, the level design is better arranged, and Chapter 4 is almost an open world at all. In general, the main plus is a more uniform gaming experience, despite the objectively shorter duration. In Anch4, everything that comes after the chase from the armored car is garbage. Only the segment with Elena as a partner is remembered because of his and Nate's graters. I’m generally silent about the ending, WHY in the fucking hell-don the final chapter is a concentrated action with references, but in the original it’s a miserable shooting gallery?

J
Joel Miller 20.01.23

Fucking game, I really liked it, Lara Croft nervously smokes on the sidelines compared to her :)