3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cheats for games 17.11.22 12:15 am

Best Weapon (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

In this vote, 10 types of GTA San Andreas weapons entered the fight
: melee, pistols, semi-automatic weapons, shot, machine guns, sniper rifles, explosive weapons, heavy weapons, additional, improvised means. If you want to
vote for your favorite type of weapon, then write the name of the weapon or type of weapon and +1. More than one vote per comment does not count. I will sum up the results every
three days. And to make it clearer to you which weapon belongs to which species, I will write about it below. Voting has begun!
99 Comments
Sort by:
C
Champion2016 17.11.22

Fu, chitak

-
-Rick Sk1mmer- 17.11.22

cheats for games
What considerations were you guided by when making a topic? Why such nonsense? Why the hell did you take a cane to improvised means, while a billiard cue and a shovel to melee weapons? What are the similarities between a katana and a golf club? Why are explosive packages in the "explosive weapons" column, and the detonator in "additional"? This is a single whole, one without the other is not used. All this is a stupid copy-paste from the well-known AG site. If only he tried to understand what is written there, and did not write such nonsense. By the way, Karl does not use the phone as a weapon.

c
cheats for games 17.11.22

I remind you that there is a vote for the best type of weapon!
While heavy weapons and machine guns are on the level! Let's vote more!

-
-Rick Sk1mmer- 17.11.22

I remind you that there is a vote for the best type of weapon!
----------------------------
The type of weapon is for example shotguns or pistols.
The type of weapon is, for example, a mak11 from the semi-automatic category.
----------------------------
What should I choose, phone or rocket launcher? I also mean categories. You can't answer anything.

g
gtaman 17.11.22

What, no? When in a tank, you just blow up everyone in a row, and no one can even cause damage.
And what? Using the capabilities of the game, moreover, regular ones, and not some completely brazen hints (like, for example, completing the mission of a fireman in Three with the help of F1) is never cheating.

Why the hell did you take a cane to improvised means, while a billiard cue and a shovel to melee weapons?
This is the division by slots in the game.

Why are explosive packages in the "explosive weapons" column, and the detonator in "additional"? This is a single whole, one without the other is not used.
This is the division by slots in the game. (2)

All this is a stupid copy-paste from the well-known AG site.
Not from AGa, there are different pictures, and the names of the categories are different :)

C
Champion2016 17.11.22

And what? Using the capabilities of the game, moreover, regular ones, and not some completely brazen hints (like, for example, completing the mission of a fireman in Three with the help of F1) is never cheating.

well, f1 is also not cheating, IMHO

g
gtaman 17.11.22

It's not the same for everybody. But the tank is clearly not cheating.

-
-Rick Sk1mmer- 17.11.22

This is the division by slots in the game.
We're not talking about in-game smashing or anything like that, but specific items and how to use them.

Not from AGA, there are different pictures, and the names of the categories are different :)
Pictures are easier than ever to find / recolor others, and rename the names of the categories so that it is not particularly noticeable.

g
gtaman 17.11.22

We're not talking about in-game smashing or anything like that, but specific items and how to use them.
Who decided so?

But this is not a copy-paste from AG, it turns out :) And the pictures from GTA.ru are taken.

c

Digita1_N0ise is correct! After all, these pictures and
names were not invented by me! And if somewhere he made a mistake, then

THE ONE WHO DOES NOTHING IS MISTAKEN!

-
-Rick Sk1mmer- 17.11.22

GTAman
Who decided so?
It's clear from the topic title. In any case, everyone already understood what exactly the author of the topic had in mind.

But this is not a copy-paste from AG, it turns out.
Let it not be so, but this does not change the essence of the matter, the author's main idea is clear.

cheats for games
THE ONE WHO DOES NOTHING IS NOT MISTAKEN - Mistake No. 1
------------------
What kind of debilizm? 0_o But nevertheless, this only confirms once again that you really don’t do anything yourself! ...but only copy-paste. Dude fell asleep...

g
gtaman 17.11.22

It's clear from the topic title.
It does not say what is meant: classification according to the division by slots or according to the division by the essence of the weapon.

but only copy-paste
Well, he only took pictures, not to draw them himself.

PS Don't call me GTAman. I'm trying to get out of this nickname.

-
-Rick Sk1mmer- 17.11.22

It is necessary not only to read the title of the topic, but also to catch the idea that the author was trying to convey to us.
PS Don't call me GTAman. I'm trying to get out of this nickname.
No. For us, you will always be an old GTAman, no matter what new nicknames you come up with, regardless of space and time! :)

C
Champion2016 17.11.22

It's not the same for everybody. But the tank is clearly not cheating.
Well, depending on how: spawning it is cheating, and getting it honestly and using it is non-cheating. Although it is not difficult to get it in GTA

No. For us, you will always be an old GTAman, no matter what new nicknames you come up with, regardless of space and time! :)

+

c

I remind you that there is a vote for the best type or type of weapon!

c

_Sanny Dogg_
1000 apologies! Thanks for the Russian lesson!

g
gtaman 17.11.22

For us, you will always be an old GTAman, no matter what new nicknames you come up with, regardless of space and time! :)
I'm touched :)

S
Sgt. Paul Jackson 17.11.22

_Sanny Dogg_
+1

G
Grand Theft Gamers 17.11.22

well, f1 is not cheating either, IMHO,

but someone has already told me for a long time that this is cheating and it is strictly forbidden to be used by honest players, I wonder who it could be? http://forums.playground.ru/gta_3/625470/ 10/16/11 11:09 PM changed his mind, so yeah, that's how it is. You contradict yourself!

C
Champion2016 17.11.22

and someone even told me for a long time that this is cheating and it is strictly forbidden to use honest players, I wonder who it could be? dare you? tell me you just brazenly lied or changed your mind?

haha, you want to take me at my word? yes, he said, and honest players should play like that - it's not TRUE!!! I don’t consider myself to be such a true player, so for me personally it’s not cheating, which I wrote (IMHO), for you it’s cheating, because you are a true player

, you have a good memory. It's clear that I haven't forgotten anything xD