3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ABRAScovyy 13.09.19 02:12 am

Do not use more than 8Gb of RAM in the presence of 12Gb

Standing 2x Kingston HyperX FURY Black Series [HX426C15FB/4] 4 GB and they worked fine in word dual in the frequency 2866мГц.
There was a sale in the store and I bought a third one of these for half the price, but it didn't go as smoothly as we would like.The system sees all the memory and BIOS also sees it, but can't load it over 7.9 GB. Tried a variety of ways. Tried it in the BF1 on the ultra play tab on the browser opened in a huge quantity, Sony Vegas at the same time with GTA5 launched. All about 7.9 GB and crash to continue.
The Internet on this topic found, in addition to the settings In the BIOS redirect FRAMES. Would be grateful if you could help with advice.
16 Comments
Sort by:
G
GG4 13.09.19

ABRASцовый
soon 2020 already, say 32 gig at a frequency of at least 3000Мц

A
ABRAScovyy 13.09.19

Yay! Jabbed on Redirect scrubber control and it worked!

A
ABRAScovyy 13.09.19

GG4
I mainly play in unpretentious toys of type of Battle or of the third of the Witcher rather than 8-16GB.

C
Console_Lover 13.09.19

ABRASцовый
Don't listen to him, it tallimba.
More than 10 gigs still do not eat in terms of games.

A
Amid084 13.09.19

Console_Lover
Yes not a Fig. Recently played in generation zero, and employed 11 gigs out of 16. So.

C
Console_Lover 13.09.19

Amid084
Lie.
In tests
No more than 5 GB of RAM.

K
KlausBarbie 13.09.19

SW batlfront 2 eat 11 gigs... but I have 32 total.... I understand the system eats more in the presence of large amounts of memory...Is 16 gigs , it will be for them to adapt... 8 is not enough by our standards , 16 another fine , higher if for example like in video editors shaman , there 64 gig scored in easy.

C
Console_Lover 13.09.19

KlausBarbie
KlausBarbie wrote:
the above if for example like in video editors shaman
Why go far?
Take minecraft on the rolls 200 of the most complex mods and put progresive shaders, -256 gigs of RAM you provided.

C
Console_Lover 13.09.19

KlausBarbie
And in DX12 mode
KlausBarbie wrote:
SW batlfront 2
Eat only 6-8.

O
ONEEX 13.09.19

ABRASцовый wrote:
Redirect scrubber control
Please explain. I do not understand. I have the same problem.

A
Amid084 13.09.19

Console_Lover
Now I can't show you since the game was removed. But when I was on their system I saw is the consumption of the Opera, I was surprised. I'm not lying, I say it is.
Spoiler
He generally eats 12.

C
Console_Lover 13.09.19

Amid084
His video card is 4 GB.
It is strange that not all 16 eating.

A
Amid084 13.09.19

Console_Lover
I'm talking about. I also have 4 GB. Can be a consumption for the employed video buffer and access a memory. Well, okay. It doesn't matter now.

A
ABRAScovyy 13.09.19

ONEEX
It's a feature in the BIOS, but that is not important. It is important that the system was running fine with 12Gb. Was not particularly steamed about this and sit on 8GB.
The fact that when using three slots of RAM the whole system is not working in Douala and performance drops by about 30%, and some applications and did refuse to work properly in this mode (GTA5, Battlefield1 don't see 12Gb). The games will be used only 8Gb or 16GB, 12Gb will not be involved!
Video photo editors, browsers and other similar applications will use all the memory(12Gb), there is no game. The exception is when your mother supports cityregional, but it is expensive.
In short, I was upset and ordered all the same the fourth die, otherwise, no good at it=(

p
potter790 13.09.19

ABRASцовый wrote:
and ordered still the fourth die
Cho and misleading people to enter? About it it is written pereopisanie and cons nathicana mereno local Alabama not.. it works fine on three dice even though you visres. On four channels the same, you have 4-d dice at least. Still trying some vundervaflâ glue, and even with overclocking. :D

O
ONEEX 13.09.19

ABRASцовый
Perhaps I may also order the 4th (((
I have 12 GB )))