3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
baracus11 22.11.19 11:11 pm

Chariot races (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

This shit is the same mrazota from beginning to end? No normal tactics to win? For NPCs with the first training race for me script outperform even under buttom and turn as the tracks fly by. Win only not letting go through me, but it's fierce taskbar. Have any secrets? Just do not have the obvious things about solid ground in the center and drifts to write.
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPR1GGAN 22.11.19

baracus11
to change the difficulty mode ,I just had 2 races and scored

b
baracus11 22.11.19

SPR1GGAN
Oh, because of the fucking chariots to change the regime. Just maybe something I don't understand.

B
Bupycop 22.11.19

baracus11
Apparently you don't understand something because I passed the most difficult was in the elite races, but still, for each race, a maximum of 4-5 preprohormone required. In childhood, in the same NSF, I've been with 10 times could not go, and here is something difficult, so just retarded and taskbar. Play on easy, to raise its CDA and not to call the game saskeram, just because of the fact that it is impossible the first time through.

b
baracus11 22.11.19

Bupycop
Bear such nonsense, however. My chariot without acceleration goes 30% slower than the enemy without acceleration in a regular tournament. In the elite 50+. And you're telling me that this is normal? Clear. Not one NSF (though there was a miserable part) has been so straight stupidity. There were all Sorts of annoying features, but a faster player could drive is that the cops are on their clunker.
And if you are so smart, come on, come elite flight without propping ass all 5 opponents.
UPD: All anything, but sometimes they turn directly into my propping up to the wall, pushing or pulling a half straight all the flock sideways. The lack of physics, collision and idle mechanics perebuvannya AI.

B
Bupycop 22.11.19

baracus11
Well, as it so and think that bots have been faster, because otherwise, it was enough to lose them and drive the race without fail. And so, has to RAM, Bloch and accelerate to the air pocket. I see no reason to paint all the tricks and tactics to win, because everything is already there in the Internet. I personally went without oosbach problems, the high complexity does not necessarily always come first, most importantly to gain the same or slightly more points from the second place, because even with the equal number of points, in the end, the leader makes the player, not the bot. Elementary, you win 1 race, second and 3rd come 1-4, the main thing is not to let one and the same bot to come leading. Don't know about you,but I have about NSF, a different opinion, for bots there is similarly slowed when the lead(giving the odds of the player) and hard catching up when a player went first. Just the same, and cops, can on normal cars to reach speeds as top car seat for a couple of seconds to 300km/h.

W
Winnie-the-Pooh 22.11.19

baracus11
You have strange ideas about what a fierce taskbar (ugh, what a nasty word, don't use it anymore; even when it is printed, there is a feeling that Maran about it). Comrades above described everything correctly: if you make the speed of the player and the bot permanently the same, it will be easy to break away from opponents. And to outrun opponents, the first means of air pockets and the ability to fit into the rotation. Practice, and succeed. As for the hold of the enemy's own ass: I don't see anything wrong.

b
baracus11 22.11.19

Winnie-the-Pooh
I would you all agreed, no not one video where people on the elitku skill wins. The solid porridge of Derby chariots (and not battering rams and other mechanics, and blunt impact) and luck. Show me if there is a otherwise. Definitely on hard+

G
Grigoriy_Art 22.11.19

to win, you have a pocket of air to use, right turns, and the time to RAM enemies

b
baracus11 22.11.19

Grigoriy_Art
Acceleration + pocket allows unless to break away enemies further. That's all.
PS. The complexity of the nightmare.

b
baracus11 22.11.19

UPD:
With the transition to 1.10 (earlier 1.05), the race was moved to a more preppy look, or something. Having the same result in a race against the clock, plus or minus 1-2 seconds, bots clearly have undergone rebalancing. Firstly, the complexity has been replaced with difficult to nightmare, which suggests that they had become more powerful, secondly they are much weaker.
2 tournament the most difficult, most likely because of a surplus of spaces where bots just to squeeze the full. 3 is much simpler because the two bands. Bots often make mistakes trying to shift from the number in a row (which was forgivable for them 2 and 1 tournaments). What to say about the 4 tournament, where in the third race I 3 of the last lap just went with a single margin on the floor of the circle.

PS. And the bug with 4 beginning of the tournament, ass and not fixed.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 22.11.19

I have a tournament battle Darius begins with the fact that my chariot is either burning, or in the sand, and they tell me that I'm going in the wrong direction, although everything is right and opponents are going there too.

b
beatkult12 20.01.23

I draw your attention to the 1st training race. She is impassable! The opponent overtakes at the end of the race in any case. All other races run normally, of course there were difficulties when you go first, and then at the end of the race, the enemy somehow crashes into you and you find yourself last or other moments, but if they weren’t there, it would be boring. After completing the races at the hippodrome, they give a horse as a reward!

A
Angelica04 20.01.23

baracus11
trainer for infinite acceleration. the simplest solution. I also don’t like all sorts of races, why suffer.