3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Kayfoviy 22.11.19 11:11 pm

What type of weapons in the game is your favorite and what kind of damage? (Far Cry: New Dawn)

Example I in this game at all in this series, most like a sniper rifle with a silencer, from first, set a goal to acquire a yellow sniper rifle and pumped the damage to her before 1800, one more, just all the time that springs not, ethanol.

And what are the types of shooters you use?
20 Comments
Sort by:
p
prince0 22.11.19

Depends for what purpose.For quiet capture outposts or sniper attacks elitka.For total destruction of the enemy machine gun usually.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 22.11.19

prince0
machine gun original damage something very small...

p
prince0 22.11.19

Alex Kayfoviy
Well, but the stock of the store is good.I have it the way there, pumping his different options are.

S
Sergey 82 22.11.19

Alex Kayfoviy
Start a sniper rifle, when I noticed switching to a machine gun, and grenade launcher for polytrauma transport. A couple of times managed to liberate the Outpost without firing a shot (with the appropriate perk for a quick assassination), but it is not fun. Dispersed damage sniper rifle up to 1500, machine guns to 150. By the way, in the game two types of elite sniper rifles, one is a distortion of the gate after every shot - as for me, not too comfortable.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 22.11.19

Sergey 82
Oh, and I just caught this and that after every reload had and the other did not take, thought the same and resources to spend pity. Sometimes very uncomfortable, was not finished until the end and wait for recharge, and they raise the noise starts in that time)))

L
Leto-Wow 22.11.19

At the beginning of the game pilomat, then switched to machine gun, sniper rifle, SA-50 Space - all nuts.

N
Nikola1957 22.11.19

All super barrel in GABA - throwing knife...

p
prince0 22.11.19

How to create a theme?

A
Alex Kayfoviy 22.11.19

prince0
what?

I
IDENITY 22.11.19

I personally have a legendary bow and pumped to the damage 12240. Yes, I've been saving up.

p
prince0 22.11.19

Alex Kayfoviy
What's your favorite mercenary.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 22.11.19

prince0
Click on the blue button New topic
http://forums.playground.ru/far_cry_new_dawn/

p
prince0 22.11.19

Alex Kayfoviy
Well thank you!

g
ganjin 22.11.19

Damn, I do not understand the second cutters for palometa, what gives? The first ricochet, the second drawn magnet badge, but what does it mean don't understand. In the notes blind aunt mentioned that her modified Philometor she can shoot with my poor eyesight: whether they are induced or even something, can't remember. But the guidance I didn't notice.

d
davidrf 22.11.19

ganjin
One of the elite prometo suggestive and boomerang. Boomerangs come back, and with guidance can be hit up to three targets simultaneously. When hunting deer comfortable. By the way, if you hold the trigger, the shot is powerful and bears with Buffalo with one shot knocks!

g
ganjin 22.11.19

davidrf
I now have pilomat from a set of weapons of the second (blue) level (pilomat V. 1), which is a blind aunt made. He can shoot the saws that ricocheted, and the second drawn by a magnet. I had the idea that the saw is returned because sometimes suddenly appeared a number of saws, but when I was trying to shoot and watch back, then nothing happened. Maybe some conditions must be met, for example, the distance is small or in the ground don't have the saw to cut? In General, I do not understand. I'll try again.
On account of the fact that it is possible to keep the descent - I didn't try too. Thank you.

d
davidrf 22.11.19

ganjin
In fact, pilomat not the weapon of choice. In the beginning used it as a sniper weapon, but at rank 3 it starts to shoot 3 saws at the same time and on the accuracy of speech does not go... It is good to use against large groups of enemies or indoors. It is possible once for all to put, but against single targets it's weapons at a distance is not effective!

g
ganjin 22.11.19

davidrf
I do not really like, some he is not comfortable, recharged for a long time. Can be used necessary. Up to three drinking I have not yet reached. Bow somehow familiar to me and the damage he is too good for the stealth rules. Although the stealth in General is only needed for outposts. But Bouncing off, of course, a good thing, and if three saw releases, that probably all all knocks.

s
saa0891 22.11.19

In the initial stages,in fact I'm only in the second Chapter moved.

MP5 top,first Glushak is no problem for stealth is removed on damage is good.

Onion also works very well in stealth against animals

From the sniper rifle while MS16,Gulshan,enough rate and good damage,although if the enemy is at least the second rank i.e. in the helmet,headshots will not do,of course, you can easily finish off the second shot he even boiling will not have time to raise.

Well, throwing knives, too IMBA.

B
BFDesign 22.11.19

Elite Deagle much, good damage + nice sound + appearance topic.