3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ghost55ru 20.01.23 01:31 pm

Talking Well Quest (Divinity: Original Sin)

Hello everyone, I'm stuck on the quest of the talking well "wishing brother". It means that the well teleported me to the snowy country of the Boreas king, I see 3 doors in front of me: 1 is locked, 2 is not active at all and 3 is locked again. How to open them? The other well that stands in front of these doors does not say anything intelligible, but only sends Willy back to his brother, who also knows where to be. Please tell me how to open these damn doors
7 Comments
Sort by:
g
ghost55ru 20.01.23

I found everything how to open, thanks to everyone for the help. Mega responsive forum)

C
Chukchi in the plague 20.01.23

So share?????

I
INDZAGI 20.01.23

further along the story, the quest for the White Witch will lead you to the gate from the back.

C
Chukchi in the plague 20.01.23

that is, until you can not bathe.

I
INDZAGI 20.01.23

exactly. I won’t reveal the plot, because it won’t be interesting, but it’s worth the patience) according to the plot, you will find and see everything.

g
ghost55ru 20.01.23

Further on the plot) I apologize for the "promptness", I immediately write (maybe it will help someone) further along the plot there will be death knights, they can only be bypassed by stealth, although I can't, I'm stuck)

L
Lvinomord 20.01.23

Tell me, what kind of nonsense ..... completed this quest with wells, he returned to his brother. Everything is fine, I’m flying to them in Sysil or whatever it is, I ask you to fulfill the desire - to remove the snow storm - no problem - it fulfills - I’m flying back , and the storm, as it was, remained ....?