3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
M1FighterRus 20.01.23 01:31 pm

Caught a bug in the mission \"Sunset\". (Far Cry 6)

I play a pirate, and, as the name implies, I caught bagulina on the mission "Sunset" on the Montero family.
Didn't start other threads. The bottom line is that after completing the truck chase, the game just showed a dark screen with no icons. I waited two minutes, rolled up, unfolded - the download icon in the upper right corner appeared for a second, but disappeared.
I waited another five minutes, well, I think it hung. Sometimes I'm a seasoned player, it's a simple matter.
I go back, but the mission is not completed, and even the marker is nowhere to be found, although it is tracked.
I removed the tracking flag in the "Journal" tab, put it back - nothing. Removed, put on another - the marker is visible. Put it back on "Sunset" - nothing.
What kind of nonsense?
Completed 20 cents of the game with a penny, suddenly it plays some role.
Reinstalling didn't help. Perhaps someone else has experienced this? I searched and did not find any guides on the topic.
I would be very grateful, comrades in the subculture, if you help me out.
2 Comments
Sort by:
V
Valery Tereshchenko 26.01.23

If it is still relevant, you need to return to the place where the task began and the cut-scene will start. And you need to get there, the teleport is not available

Spoiler

M
M1FighterRus 26.01.23

Valery Tereshchenko
Oh, at least one answer.
I will definitely try to do this.
But why Costa del Mar?
"Sunset" starts near Losania...
Anyway, thanks for trying to help.