3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Royzz IT 20.01.23 01:31 pm

How to drive a rally with a car from the rx supercars category (DiRT Rally 2.0)

I'm playing recently. I saw a video where a person is driving a ford fiesta mk7 on a rally track (I don’t know how to drive a rally in a car from the rx supercars category. And what kind of track is this (Annbank Station Reverse). Is it DLS or not. From something like this
6 Comments
Sort by:
R
Royzz IT 20.01.23

This video explains it all

y
yuriko1158 20.01.23

RoyzzIT is
some kind of lengthy question. let's get specific.
What do you mean I don't know how to go?

R
Royzz IT 20.01.23

"how to drive a rally in a car from the rx supercars category"

y
yuriko1158 20.01.23

RoyzzIT
is this your first time playing rally?
otherwise I wouldn't be asking such strange questions. more precisely, the very formulation of the question is strange ...
rallies do not go if that.
rally is a general term for racing. There are also circuit races, F1 for example.

P
Pavel Rally 20.01.23

yuriko1158
There are two disciplines in the game: rally and rallycross, thanks to mods in rally you can use cars from rallycross.

RoyzzIT
For each mod there is an instruction, the text can be translated using Google translator.

The idea seems like nonsense, if you need a fast car in a rally, you can just use group B cars.

y
yuriko1158 20.01.23

Pavel Rally ,
I know that there are two ...
but the people put the question in such a way that you will understand him.
and so it turns out you understood what it was about. I also had a vague idea about it, but I wanted a real question. so as not to get fooled)))
but what if the TS does not want to know about this?
let's wait TS.
P.S. I knew about rallycross. I hated him. always been the last one. I constantly forgot about the appendix, which must be passed through.