3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PaH9TkA 20.01.23 01:35 pm

Bloodhound Fang Question (Elden Ring)

Guys, you need help. After defeating the bloodhound at lvl 17, I wear a fang until 41. This is about seven hours. I don't know if I should change it or not. I play through agility, strength and vitality. The item is quite satisfactory, but the fact that I have been wearing it for so long and cannot find a replacement is embarrassing. Should I change it now and to what?
4 Comments
Sort by:
B
Beirut 20.01.23

PaH9TkA
What haven't you got yet are you playing garbage man simulator? lol
just keep picking up junk and learn to amuse yourself
Game of copy-pasting mobs, dungeons, and weapons too copy-pasting other weapons, etc. etc.
so don't expect revelations and depth

E
Erizo_Loco 20.01.23

PaH9TkA
Do not listen to anyone, if the weapon is convenient and you like it, then you can go through the whole game with it. And the fang is unique, and not only by the skill of the bloodhound - it is the only one (of the uniques) that can be hung with buffs. The bleeding-fire buff (the spell itself falls from the scarab on the lakes of Liurnia, near the church with bloody roses), taking into account the already built-in blood flow, blows the bosses down like skittles. With a holy buff, destroys the undead, sells in a round table like a monk or Dee. In general, an excellent universal weapon, thanks to Miyazaki for not putting it at the very end of the game. You can change it for a sword from Magrit, the boss of the capital, it looks like a fang but it's more fun and it hurts more.

K
Kvasilich 20.01.23

PaH9TkA
Just last week, I replayed ng, accidentally choosing this drin as the main one, as a result, I was completely disappointed in Yeldach and decided on him as "the first Meauzaki game for casuals." Even in fashionable rags, without a shield, magic, perfumes, lubricants and other special effects, everything ran in flight, even the bosses on whom he used to sit from the first or third tray (only a well-known lady with reduced social responsibility tried to keep the brand, and then only because that I never passed it without a shield). The whole late game, led by grandfather smear, left the same two trays, it was already disgusting. The special attack of the bloodhound needs to be fixed, it's a stupid pve imba - no tactics, a stupid call. Advice to all

D
Dragon Of Fate 26.01.23

If you want to try something else, then try it) what's the problem going back to the fang if you don't find a new interesting weapon / ashes of war