3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misterix30 20.01.23 01:35 pm

Game crashes on startup (Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0)

I downloaded from Steam, I click "Play", a game window appears with a download line, where it closes 1/5 and the "Play" button becomes active again. Region "Uzbekistan"
20 Comments
Sort by:
C
Corsac 20.01.23

What is your percentage?

A
ARSecretik 20.01.23

I have the same..(

M
Misterix30 20.01.23

Corsac
i7 10700k

C
Corsac 20.01.23

Misterix30
My friends didn't start on stumps, I thought it was the lack of AVX, strange...

M
Misterix30 20.01.23

Corsac I’m
sorry that it’s time to reinstall Windows, since I haven’t reinstalled Windows 10 for a year and a half, but in the comments one wrote that he had the same problem, but it was solved after updating the shaders in MW2 itself

C
Corsac 20.01.23

Misterix30
I don't think the Windows trick will work. We have a bunch of 5 people, everyone has different versions of wasps, in the end - two of them went, the rest did not. And, most importantly, it so happened that those three had hyperpni...
We will, therefore, wait for fixes.

T
Tarikxx 20.01.23

People, help. Gives an error - Error code: DIVER

s
serega klimenko 20.01.23

Misterix30
Good morning, dear, cheer up and read what I have to say below

In general, you do not need Modern Warfare 2 to download Warzone 2, this is true, but it turned out to be only partly. You don't really need to buy the standard multiplayer game, however, to install battle royale, you'll have to download the launcher from Modern Warfare 2. The installation process for Warzone 2 is unique for each platform, for example on PlayStation 5, when you try to search for Warzone 2.0 in the search, it doesn't find the game at all. You will have to go to the main page of Modern Warfare, and then find the options button to go to the Warzone 2 download page there (the first time, you won’t figure it out).

On Xbox, you also need to go to the main page of the standard game, but there you just need to select the Warzone 2 edition. On PC, both Steam and Battle.net have separate pages with the game, but when added to the library, it turns out that this is a standard CoD game Modern Warfare 2 is 24 GB in size. Next, you need to download the original game, after downloading additional files for the royal battle, and then go through Modern Warfare 2 into the royal battle (multiplayer will be blocked until you purchase the original game).

Such an installation is indeed complicated in some respects, and the first time you can get confused. To be honest, I was surprised by such a system, but the developers apparently know better.

M
Misterix30 20.01.23

sergio klimenko
Oh....but I didn't have to do anything about it, just launched it and......everything worked, I didn't download anything additional...these are miracles

A
AVAFantazy 20.01.23

Doesn't start

R
Roznos 20.01.23

Just restart helped me.

s
serega klimenko 20.01.23

Misterix30
buy a company mv 2 2022 to play warzone 2.0, phahahahahaha, by chance I found the answer to your question on the playground. (check the news if you're interested)

M
Misterix30 20.01.23

sergio klimenko
Yes, everything was already decided yesterday .... by itself, I didn’t do anything, I began to enter the game

s
serega klimenko 20.01.23

Misterix30 was
your company bought at all?

M
Misterix30 20.01.23

sergio klimenko
not

a
ashogg 20.01.23

Did Misterix30
solve the problem?

N
Neron_13 20.01.23

Misterix30 Restarting
my computer helped me.

p
profekto 20.01.23

hello everyone what to do

with such a problem

P
Pavel Rally 20.01.23

profekto
The Caserma Rhino error occurs if someone has been "permanently" banned from the game, please contact Activision support.

a
arturavast 20.01.23

Hello! I can't login when searching for updates. writes ERROR CODE: HILLCAT. who faced and how to solve? last firewood, Windows 11, percent 13700k, 4090. tell me plz!