3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fildon 22.11.19 11:11 pm

gamepad support (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Officially support the controller no. But is there any mod to let you play geypade and a different interface.
And released Steam link, itching to buy and play on the TV, but it turns a bummer.
12 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inkvizitor nubov 22.11.19

Even if somehow you can tie, the game is not designed for a gamepad, this means that there can be such a problem that MAMA MIA!!!

h
han298 22.11.19

WHY?!o_0 Who the hell thinks to play shooters with a gamepad - comfortable? Actually, I can imagine someone might even be able to pull up a gamepad in stalk... Autoaim the game engine does not support in principle, so... No avtopritselivaniya - only hardcore, only manual aiming with the sticks..:D

P
Protocol10 22.11.19

han298
Who ever thinks that playing shooters with a gamepad - comfortable?

I think so. I'm comfortable and comfortable. All singles jester, and indeed all of the band play with the box pad on the PC.

F
Fildon 22.11.19

How come they raised the price like updates the game and patcht every month?

B
BenziLLLa 22.11.19

Ease of control thing is quite subjective. I, for instance, all my life I played in keyboard-mouse and have absolutely no idea how you can play on the gamepad. But the author put all his life played on the gamepad, and absolutely no idea how you can play keyboard mouse. But in ten years this generation of mobile Igrunov, who all his life was poked in the cell-phone display or tablet will not be how to play any keyboard-mouse nor gamepad.
Exaggerated, of course, but the point is, I think, is clear. What the author of some of the cons?

D
Dias Daulbaev 22.11.19

han298
BenziLLLa
No one argues that the keyboard+mouse top, I personally do not understand why a gamepad in shooters on the PC. Didn't realize until I connected to PC hefty the telly and now I can't sit close to the screen at the table like normal people, after 10 minutes my eyes emerge. You have to bomb on the couch, and tormented with a gamepad in shooters.

I
Inkvizitor nubov 22.11.19

han298
Yes jester with a gamepad norms. But damn Stalkerok something!

J
JABA AZAZINA 22.11.19

Fildon
Xpadder - keyboard emulator on the gamepad. current as I can. the principle is this - assign keys to gamepad buttons.

m
maks[stalkerok] 22.11.19

Fildon
better buy a normal keyboard + mouse and play without a gamepad

s
stalkerHEMUL 22.11.19

maks[stalkerok]
Brilliant, the man asked as he screwed the controller and advise him without a gamepad on kawamichi to play. PPC

m
maks[stalkerok] 22.11.19

stalkerHEMUL
so it is more convenient. (at least to me)

F
Fildon 22.11.19

Ahaha, I don't believe I have a topic could about the controller in Stalker write)))
Is it possible to remove this somehow? Just fail, not the theme, how could I think of this before?