3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DJUBALAND 20.01.23 01:35 pm

Dell G15-5155 Doesn't meet benchmarks

Hello, in the summer I bought myself a brand new dell with a stone r5 5600 and 3050, well, at first the games went like clockwork, after half a year friezes began and the FPS dropped in games. For example:
1. GTA 5 from the beginning 70-90 fps now 60-75
2. Phasmophobia (70% that the update is to blame), it was 70-120 fps became 30-60

I noticed that the problem is in the use of a video card, before it was under weave and now 40-60 in some games only 99.

On benchmarks in all games, 96-99% of the usability of the video card, but I just don’t have it, maybe it’s 8 GB RAM 1 die, but still, how to return it without RAM at least the previous state.

I must say right away that there seems to be no viruses (I checked Windows Defender, Malwarebyte, Doctor Web and Kaspersky)
3 Comments
Sort by:
y
yuriko1158 20.01.23

DJUBALAND
don't panic like that.
the problem is not in the hardware. and in OS 10, that is, take out 10 receives updates and not always in favor of performance.
and recently, the T-shirts have gone too far. but you don't have to bother with it.
just don't try to repair the system.

D
DJUBALAND 20.01.23

yuriko1158
I don't really panic. By the way, I forgot to notice that win11, not a dozen, there was one update curve with a win defender that blocked the power of the core, but when this function was removed, only friezes disappeared

y
yuriko1158 20.01.23

DJUBALAND
take out 11 is still quite raw. what were you thinking?
roll take out 10, it is still better for games.