3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Prytko 20.01.23 01:35 pm

Connecting PS5 to monitor via adapters

Friends, tell me. I want to connect ps5 to monitor with vga port via hdmi-vga cable (hdmi 2.0). But I found out that there would be a rather critical drop in the schedule. Then another thought visited my bad head, first to purchase a vga-dvi adapter to plug it into the monitor and then an hdmi-dvi cable. Will this reduce the loss of graphics, or will + - be the same thing because of so many adapters? Of course, we must also remember to increase the delay when displaying an image.
If I understood everything correctly, then the curling iron can upscale the image on full hd monitors. Will this stray from the vga-dvi adapter and hdmi-dvi cable work with a normal delay and will the improvements in graphics in the form of upscaling be displayed on the monitor. After all, the transmission speed between the monitor and the curling iron should deteriorate. In any case, I think that I cannot avoid the vga port and in the end the image can be the same as through the vga-hdmi cable.
4 Comments
Sort by:
k
kurskiy 20.01.23

No, of course it won't. And yes, I won’t say anything about PS5, but PC video cards have not had an analog interface for a long time (i.e. VGA, aka D-Sub), so you may need not an adapter or a regular cable, but a converter (signal converter).

E
El_Trolo 20.01.23

Alexander Prytko
Think again. I once tried with older consoles - the result is terrible. Drawdowns on transmitted colors and resolution are provided to you. None of the additional features will most likely work. Consoles are not your PC, where you can play tricks, configure. There, if the system sees that something is not connected as it should, then this is not there, go through the forest. In short, don't even try.

y
yuriko1158 20.01.23

Alexander Prytko
there will be no drawdown in the graphics, but the color reproduction is so-so.
if you suffer from flat-eyed, stupid grafodrocher, you will be uncomfortable with color reproduction.
I played around on my PC so much, you can play, nothing lingers. well, if your eyes notice a delay of 0.1 ms, then of course. you will not be able to play with so many adapters)))
you need to leave hdmi-vga (hdmi 2.0)

m
mxin 20.01.23