3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CorvusDarkwood 20.01.23 01:38 pm

DMZ login issue (Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0)

I'm trying to enter the DMZ, after adding a free weekend in MW2 I 'm making

money in the DMZ, it enters, the screen does not load, throws it into the main menu and the endless "loading local equipment" and "getting a network profile" alternately starts.

will be loaded, if you do a check right there, again, then he will write the same thing and will find these 17 files

. Battle Royale, all modes start up properly. Solo, duo, triples, fours, third-person, mini, everything is stable

At the same time, if you press cancel, then an inscription will appear above the windows: "You are not the leader of the group", but when entering the royal battle - disappears

- Reinstalled the game
- checked the integrity of the files (constantly writes that 17 did not pass the test)
- Run Steam as administrator
- deleted the Player folder in the documents
- cleared the download cache
- deleted the entire Call of Duty folder from the documents

did not pass the test. But it doesn't give me much.
11 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bibasik77 20.01.23

Please answer how you solve, same problem

S
Sorolo 20.01.23

Guys, did you solve the problem?

n
nikita21432 20.01.23

also such garbage, I found a branch on this topic in the steam community, maybe there is something
https://steamcommunity.com/app/1938090/discussions/3/3734079155588806758/

n
nikita21432 20.01.23

as one of

THERE'S A WAY TO FIX IT
play with a friend DMZ make him the party leader after
that play 3 games and thats it 👍 THERE

'S A WAY TO FIX IT

C
CorvusDarkwood 20.01.23

nikita21432
Tried, throws out of the mode

F
FatBat25 20.01.23

I have the same problem, the only thing that helped me was to play from a different account. The problem is active itself, so we are waiting for the patch.

C
CorvusDarkwood 20.01.23

nikita21432
It turned out to go through a friend, after loading it throws out with DEV ERROR 6144

T
Tanya Song 20.01.23

Day 3 is the same...

S
S.ATA.N 20.01.23

Tanya Song
This is for a long time, I wrote in support and even indicated the reason that all this caused me personally.
But they don't give a fuck, there are so many bugs and cheaters in the game and they release updates so rarely where they solve only a couple of bugs.
So it's not a fact that they will even start a movement to eliminate this bug.

S
S.ATA.N 20.01.23

Guys, it helped me to enter the game through a friend. It is necessary that he invite you to the game, you will continue to bug everything, but you will be in his team and he will be able to start the ice rink, as a result, everything will start up for you, although everything will look strange (there will be nothing but the background) and after loading into you will be completely skating rink without anything. All you need to do is collect a new set from what you find and evacuate. Congratulations, after that you will need to rebuild the way it suits you (personally, the Kastov-762 weapon caused a bug in me and I just removed it from my personal kit), so most likely you also got something similar.

n
nikita21432 26.01.23

S.ATA.N
can you add me on the incentive and invite me? I will be very grateful

https://steamcommunity.com/id/NikitaVision1/