3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gamepro1999 20.01.23 01:38 pm

Wait about 10-15 minutes

Hello, it all started with the fact that I just restarted the laptop (ASUS TUF Gaming) and wait it hung for about 10 minutes, after 2 weeks after almost every launch, wait it doesn’t bother me directly, but it’s annoying, suddenly something with the laptop, maybe it will help, I didn’t spill a lot, very few drops of 3-4 tea, after that, tomorrow the gap started to be pressed a little differently, but then everything became normal, maybe this info will help
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
MONKAM 20.01.23

gamepro1999
It seems that there is a problem with the hard drive, maybe a drop got on it, if the beech is under warranty, take it to the service store where you took it to clean it and see what the problem is, or maybe the Windows glitched, check the health of the hard drive through the program, it can identify the problem

g
gamepro1999 20.01.23

MONKAM
I spilled at the gap, a maximum of 1.2 drops got into the computer, I managed to brush off the rest, but what program can check the hard drive?

g
gamepro1999 20.01.23

Is it free to clean a laptop and can it be carried to any service?

M
MONKAM 20.01.23

gamepro 1999
victoria hdd

M
MONKAM 20.01.23

gamepro1999
Hardly free, but it's better to solve this problem now, then it can get worse, the only thing is to try to reinstall Windows before that and see how fast Windows loads

M
MONKAM 20.01.23

gamepro1999
If you clean it better to carry it to the store service, so that the guarantee does not fly off, if it still exists

g
gamepro1999 20.01.23

MONKAM
The fact is that a month has passed since the spill, maybe it is somehow connected with the fact that I have not installed an update, that is, there is something in the system glitch, how else can you understand that the hard drive is not working everything is working fine, as always in games, the fps didn’t fall, that’s just this topic, it can also be interesting that I have 4-6 programs at startup that run with the laptop, it’s all snow on the VPN desktop and various utilities, this can also somehow affect

g
gamepro1999 20.01.23

I also saw many people on YouTube and not only the same problem, I doubt it from deleting system files because I tried to clean the C drive, but only the temp folder and all that also Ccleaner intervened in this matter, and also transferred the restore points to the D drive, and the mode hibernation turned off, generally answer at your leisure

g
gamepro1999 20.01.23

I also want to add that I checked the hard drive (only write C if everything is necessary) everything was fine there and there were no errors

B
BDmitriy 20.01.23

They will check it there so that then you will miss the spare parts ...

M
MONKAM 20.01.23

gamepro1999
Maybe Windows glitched, try reinstalling

l
longerr2007 20.01.23

This happens when Windows installs cumulative updates. Often on Windows 8. Nobody really knows what is connected with (perhaps an incorrect installation). You can try disabling automatic updates and uninstalling the latest ones.

g
gamepro1999 20.01.23

ATTENTION I DECIDED, it would not be a hard drive, but just a small amount of space on the C drive, updates accumulated and the system was buggy, thanks to everyone who responded, I just deleted auto-update and old updates

M
MONKAM 20.01.23

gamepro1999
Excellent)))