3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SEREKTOR 20.01.23 01:38 pm

Questions about the game (Satisfactory)

1) A blue flower with green poisonous spores (gas), how to kill?
2) healthy monsters are thick on thin legs how to kill?
3) Satisfactory Mod Manager does not see the game https://ficsit.app/, can anyone come across?
4) there is a huge round boulder 4 me tall on the coal deposits, how to remove it?
5) how to attach so that the elevator sends down and not up?
5.1) Can one part of the elevator be turned in the opposite direction from the other?
https://c2n.me/4hB4T03.jpg
6) how to limit storage by volume, by type, etc.? well, besides how to copy other materials inside?
7) how to make the tapes fit together so that they don’t go from one while the other is full?
8) but there is no mod, so that, like in a trading post, when the lack of voltage everything just worked more slowly, this moronic system infuriates that everything is cut down
9) how to edit the bottom quick access panel?
10) how to copy the entire complex of buildings?
11) /c game.speed = 5, I enter to increase the speed of the game, it does not work
12) Are there any other live forums on the game?
1 Comments
Sort by:
N
Neom479 20.01.23

1) Blow up with a Nobelisk.
2) Like the rest of the mobs.
3) Buy a license.
4) Blow up with a Nobelisk.
5) On your screen, all controls are written.
6) There are no restrictions on the volume in the game, except for the amount of storage. By type of things, smart and programmable splitters can sort.
7) Do you mean merging multiple tapes with a connector? No way, he alternately takes items from different tapes.
8) I don’t know about the mod, but you can use batteries (opened in the Logistics hub lvl. 3) so that there is time to build additional power plants.
9) In the construction menu, hover over the item and click on the number to bind the item to the cell of the bottom panel. Pressing the Alt key + mouse wheel allows you to change the page of the bottom panel.
10) Already built in any way, if you only plan to build, then you can make a drawing and build with it. I’ll say right away that download the Blueprint Designer Plus mod, it has more adequate dimensions for the drawing area than in the game.
12) Not an official group in VK is live and reddit.