3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Karatel2281337 20.01.23 01:38 pm

Nefeli does not appear in the hub (Elden Ring)

I played and was going to be a magician, started the Seluvis quest and realized that Nefeli was nowhere to be found. I created a new acc, went quickly killed Godric, called Nefeli, but she never appeared, like her dad, but the office opened. Mb is it because when I called her to the bossfight she died in it? But it sounds doubtful, and I don’t want to farm and kill Godric without a call, so I hope for help
1 Comments
Sort by:
E
Erizo_Loco 20.01.23

Before Godric, talk to her in the room where the knight's corpse is lying around - remember? After Godric, at the office of Ofnir, exhaust the dialogue with her, pick up the talisman. I killed Godric without her and it didn't affect anything. Then, near the village of Albunarkov in the south of the lakes, find her and talk to her. By the way, the village was cut out by the type propping up the door of Ofnir on his own orders, he was looking for the medallion. That is why Nefeli whines. Then find her depressing under the stairs (where the blacksmith is) and wipe her snot. Then ept to discuss her snot with Ofnir, then once again to wipe her snot and ONLY THEN she will drink the potion. Elden quests are such quests. You can also give the potion to Dang Iter by the way, but it's even more hemorrhoids.