3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Isaev 22.11.19 11:11 pm

Shoals (mistakes, imperfections) of the plot (Vampyr)

I was just in game talking with Edgar Swansea, in the course of the dialogue, the character did not say anything about that nurse crane will no longer work in the hospital. And after reading this description:

What mistakes have you in the game and where?
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Caduceus 22.11.19

Alexander Isaev
Are you in the story talked to him or the exclamation point come from? Like the sign he tells him about it, but I don't remember exactly.

A
Aleksandr Isaev 22.11.19

Mr.Caduceus
Checked - no he didn't tell him that. Blooper of the story though.

Here is the save before the dialogue, you can check yourself: https://yadi.sk/d/bzZY2Mgs3Xmna9

M
Mr.Caduceus 22.11.19

Alexander Isaev
XS I had a line of dialogue that she's not coming back.

S
Setesh 22.11.19

I told him he said that it will no longer be in the hospital

F
Flow4Master 22.11.19

The author is not a story of mistakes and your blunders - line precisely there, when Reid tells the doctor that the nurse is leaving, just missed the exclamation point.

A
Aleksandr Isaev 22.11.19

Flow4Master
You do not understand, see what paradox - first, it is written that Jonathan reed has informed Swansea about the dismissal of a nurse crane in the description of the main job, but only then, after the main job is to report her dismissal!

P
PaladinRyner 22.11.19

The strangest gaffe is with the vampires under x-ray vision. All say that they are dead, but their hearts are alive and blood runs through my veins. And in comic trailer for the game was shown as the GG's heart stopped and then he opened his eyes as a vampire.

T
Toksichnyy Geymer 22.11.19

PaladinRyner
and a phrase in Ascalon that Aloysius there is the only one with a beating heart, either to the village nor the city, for in the mode intuition at the heart all the SAME.

I'm not talking about the mistakes with the vampire.
The game is constantly giving false info about it, which is contrary to what our OPS GG.
I'm not talking about the deal with Morrigan, which is generally not disclosed.

A
Aleksandr Isaev 22.11.19

ignasio67
Yes, they even have heart beats. Here's a scene where it is largely and clearly shown in 1H 5m 8s

A
Atlas057 22.11.19

Apnuli in the 3rd Chapter of a two-handed club to the 4th level. In the 4th Chapter of the club was 3rd level and the money is gone (though the shotgun remained 4th), well at least the loot is not sold.

O
Olly-alpha 22.11.19

Come on heart... I almost got to the final boss and still can't understand how...
Spoiler...the evil old model lying in the hospital from time to time, managed to infect his daughter (OK - she came to visit once), and the whole fucking London, starting the epidemic of rock-vampirism. She's normal in the beginning of the game was! Normal, and mad rocks already teemed with all the fences. And that's not to mention the fact that the old woman was just beginning to mutate, and her daughter was already in the nightmare theater. Or am I missing something critical missed, or dunno.

X
Xionus 22.11.19

The worst school-megala is when the fourth Chapter in the West end running into the investigation Daughter like father like daughter, where you need to save Louise, otherwise, she after a day's rest will die (the icon investigation exclamation point). You have two options: either forget about the girl and let the quest fail, or go with the pumping, what is and try your fortune in fight with Leon Augustin. With my level and abilities (fundamentally inscribed kill NPCs), this has proved absolutely impossible - the bloody shadows behind times find only some 450 of his Zdoroviya until the ability has recharged, he was nearly repaired the damage, and was killed with two blows. And yet there is a further four rock level 30 :( can't grasp the logic of the developers there at all of the player can not start until the fifth Chapter! Idiocy, in General.