3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bogdan Kryshtal 20.01.23 01:38 pm

LEFT 4 DEAD 2 victim my continuation after Bill's death (Left 4 Dead)

Here is my story about the continuation, there may be mistakes, I myself came up with sometimes it may turn out to be bullshit do not appreciate it strictly

Chapter 1 loss. Part 1 forgiveness
(Right after Bill came downstairs)
Francis: Bill what the hell!?
Bill did not pay attention, only laughed at the powers in his hand of hammers and a cigarette in Ortu.
Then 7 dead men immediately attacked him!
Bill, without paying much attention to this, threw hammers through them, and immediately took out the M 16 and, continuing to walk, began to shoot back.
Zoey: Bill no!!!
Bill you can't die! Can not! Louis yelled plaintively.
Then Bill shouted: everything will be fine with me guys, find a boat, get away from here!

Chapter 1 loss. Part 2 three huge problems.

Then the earth immediately cracked, a car flew off, a formidable roar was heard.
Bill immediately knew what it was! Three huge tanks
The rest tried to call him back but to no avail.
Bill guessed that he would no longer survive, but continued on his last journey ...
He pressed the button, thereby restarting the generator.
After that, a zombie attacked him, biting through Bill's arm and half of the neck, he immediately received lead in the forehead.

Chapter 1 loss Part 3 death is near.

Bill began to move away, leaving behind bloodstains...
After a long time shooting zombies, he suddenly stopped firing. He took out a photo with friends in Vietnam and began to look at it without paying attention to anything else ...
behind the wall he could see the silhouette of a thug against a bright background.
The approach of three burning tanks (the very ones in which the hammers hit) was effective. Bill understood that nothing would come of it, but decided to act. He ran to one of them and began to put lead into his head, but the tank was determined, he raised his heavy hand and delivered a heavy blow right in the face of Bill and Bill flew back. sitting, he finally decided that he would not survive. The pain was like hell, like a huge truck had driven up his spine and face.
Proudly he held the M 16 in his hand. Tank raised his huge hand and...
The last second of his life, he remembered the whole beginning of this chaos, the
Hospital, the anesthesia in which they tried to eat him, how he got his uniform and weapons from the cache, how he met Francis, Zoe and Louis. That's how Bill died.

Chapter 2 How do we get through this? part 1 anger.

After losing Bill, Francis said: oh, to hell with everything! I'm going to him! I will kill them!!!
Francis was so angry that he was ready to break all three tanks, the thug and thousands of the dead with his bare hands.

Chapter 2 How do we get through this? part 2 let him go Francis.

He was just about to jump when he was stopped by Zoe: Francis, no... There's no saving him
Francis: It can't be! he is the coolest old man I know! He needs our help!
Zoe: Francis... I understand, but don't you... He sacrificed himself for us! Sacrifice himself TO SAVE US!!! If you jump now, his sacrifice will be in vain.
Francis: damn...
Louis: Look, Francis, we can't get him back. We'll remember the old man when we get out of here.

Chapter 2 How do we get through this? part 3 boat.

Luis: Can we go to the boat?
Francis:...
Zoey: yes but there are zombies everywhere we can't get out until they disperse
Francis: So let's finish them off! and...
Francis didn't have time to finish his sentence when Zoe interrupted him: Francis!
Francis: what else!?
Zoe: there's a whole crowd of them and the shots will attract even more! Plus, we're running out of ammo!
Francis: and...
Zoey: we have to wait for francis, period!
Francis: Terrible day...
Louis: I agree.

Chapter 2 How do we get through this? part 4 consent

After 5 minutes of mournful silence, Louis decided to say:
Well, we decided.
(Silence)
Louis: I asked what we re-
Louis didn't have time to finish the sentence when Zoey suggested:
Listen to them, it's not getting any smaller, we should wait until the morning
Francis: this is crazy! We shouldn't stay here until tonight! What if a hunter or a smoker isn't that enough!? We should get on the boat right now!
Zoe: Francis, calm down, I understand it's hard, but you have to survive it well?
Francis: ok... but the plan is where are we going to the boat right now?
Zoe: Francis, Louis hurt his leg...
Louis: what are we waiting for tonight?
Zoey: yes.
Francis: ok...

chapter 3 meeting part 1 introduction

The evening came and the dead did not disperse. Louis was already beginning to think that they would leave him here so that with such a crowd they would not inform him.
Louis: what do we do? I don't want to die here!
Zoe: Don't be afraid Louis, we won't leave you
...Maybe. Francis added sadly.
Luis: wait, the generator is not working, I can't hear the sound!
Francis: And that we don't need the generator anymore! we're not going to lower the bridge!
Zoey: wait guys, I think I hear something...
Louis: like a car.
It was the car of the surviving four, driven by Ellis.
Luis: Looks like they're trying to get across the bridge.
Francis: I'm going to go talk
Zoe: hey francis...if I cover anything.
Francis came to the edge of the bridge, saw them and shouted: are you zombies?
Nick: no we're not zombies can't you see?
Francis: Are you... vampires?
Ellis: ... what uh... no...
Francis: what do you need to have problems?
Nick: you're standing on them!
Francis: uh, no, we won't raise the bridge!
Nick: what!? raise the bridge!!!
Francis: I can't.
Nick: I repeat for the last time, you fat monkey in a hutch raise this damn bridge!
Francis: Fuck you!
Rochelle: Nick let me try, listen please raise the bridge.
Francis: I can't!
Rochelle: okay, if you raise the bridge now... I'll kiss you!
Francis: ok let me call zoey and then we'll kiss
Ellis: Zoey?
Francis did not answer and went to call Zoe.
Francis: Zoe there are some guys asking to raise the bridge.
Zoey: Did you say the generator wasn't working?
Francis: Tried.
Zoey: I'll go talk.
zoe walked to the edge of the bridge and started to say: hey guys listen we really can't raise the bridge.
Ellis: oh my god, she's so beautiful, so beautiful...
Coach: Talk to her.
Ellis: I can't. I.. I'm shy.
Coach: come on, man, you've been shooting zombies for two days and are you embarrassed to talk to a girl?
Zoey: We need to refuel the generator.
Rochelle: Well, can't you fill it up?
Zoe: no we just lost one and we have a wounded one.
Coach well, can you bypass it?
Zoe: Just under the river.
Ellis:...
Coach: In short, he says thank you.
Zoya goes back and the four go under the river.
Zoey: They're going under the river to get here.
Francis: so what?
Zoey: They have a car, they have to lower the generator, and we have to cover them.
Louis: Exactly! They'll clear the street and we can go to the boat!

Chapter 3 Encounter Part 2 Patience

Francis: How much longer? They've been walking for half an hour.
Luis: I'm sure they're already close to go under the river is not so easy.
Zoey: I can't wait until I can relax on the island in peace.
They really hoped that they could finally take a break from all this.
Here steps were heard.
Louis: You did great!
Ellis: yeah we're going to new orleans where the military is still holding him.
Francis: we don't go around the military for a mile now.
Zoey: Okay stop talking, go downstairs and refuel the generator.

Chapter 3 meeting part 3 help

as soon as they descended the dead surrounded them Louis sat behind a machine gun on the bridge and Francis and Zoe shot zombies in the house. It took 10 minutes to find the canisters. But they did not despair.
Ellis: look guys broken corpse
Zoe and Francis heard these words.
The brave four realized that this was the same fighter of the group who died. Ellis was attacked by a dead man Zoe shot him Ellis began to like Zoe even more, and after that she threw him a syringe with adrenaline.
Finally, they filled the generator, got into the car and drove off. They didn't see them again...

Chapter 4 the boat part 1 no cozy sailing

Zoe: they all left.
Louis: and clear the way!
Francis: What are you waiting for? Faster!
They got into the boat and set off.
Later, they noticed that Louis was feeling sick every second...
his leg was severely swollen and they had to cut their way to the hospital. But the coast was far away. After a couple of minutes, they noticed that the boat was sailing weakly, and behind that, that is, Francis took a shotgun and did not move much.
YOUR MOTHER!!! shouted Francis when he saw the dead man who was clinging to them. He was covered in algae and his face was terribly rotten and blurry. He took the shotgun and leaned it against the dead man's face. Francis pulled the trigger and the zombie's face blew out so easily. It was evident that the bitten corpse had lain in the water for a long time. After a while they reached the hospital.

Chapter 4 boat part 2 urgent business

They entered the hospital but they couldn't find anything the hospital was looted. no antibiotics, no asperin, nothing! they decided to climb higher, but they could not take Louis. Zoe stayed with him while Francis went to the hospital alone. Climbing upstairs, Francis said to himself:
Damn, why am I here? I could sit on that bridge... I hate bridges, I hate hospitals, I hate Louis. However, no one attacked, but he found what he needed. He went to the elevator. The elevator opened and in the elevator a bunch of dead people ran up the stairs. He still ran to the boat and sailed on ...

Chapter 4 boat part 3 problems, problems and problems again

Our heroes sailed on, and they really thought that nothing could stop them and they would settle well on a protected island. Nothing prevented them from enjoying their victory, as it were. The boat broke. They did not know what to do, and decided to go to the near shore.
Louis: Great! And what should we do?
Zoey: We'll have to find another one.
Francis: Or at least find shelter!
Zoe: Looks like there's a hideout nearby, here are the signs.
They went on, starting a conversation about the fact that there are now three of them, and their last hope of salvation has been torn.
A few meters remained before the shelter, and then a flock of hungry dead attacked. They climbed from everywhere: from roofs, from basements, from cars, even from under completely destroyed buildings.
The troika tried to shoot back, but there were more of them, plus there were no cartridges left.

Chapter 5 chaos part 1 victim number 2

Luis became ill even when he got out of the ship.
Louis decided to become the hope of the small group, which is exactly what Bill became. A victim,
a dead man who died for the sake of others.
Louis: Guys, I can't go, go! I will delay them.
Zoey: No Luis, we won't leave you!!!
Francis: Zoey, it's unfortunate but it's either him or all of us.
Louis: Francis is right. Zoey, leave me...
Louis gave his gun to Zoey and walked into the crowd.
Francis and Zoey took cover.

Chapter 5 Chaos Part 2 Ruined Rooftops

Zoey despaired Francis convinced her to leave the shelter for the rooftop.
The dead began to break down the door.
Zoey and Francis took the bullets, then Francis took the closet and bricoded the almost destroyed door.
They climbed the stairs to the roof, the ruined roof of a ruined house.
They tried to get through the roofs thanks to the *bridges* placed between the houses by an unknown and most likely dead person.
It was not easy to pass through such roofs. At some points, Zoe and Francis stopped to look at what was happening on the streets of the dead city, the streets were simply teeming with the dead.
At the 14th house, the bridges ended, and the corpse of a man lay in the rows, who had exactly the same bridge in his hand, only smaller. The exit from the stairs was closed and the stairs collapsed, so you still can't get off this roof.
When Zoey and Francis thought about what to do, they watched the epic destruction of a skyscraper.

Chapter 5 chaos part 3 mutants

Francis noticed a destroyed balcony on the floor of a neighboring house and offered to jump on it.
They jumped but after Francis jumped to the balcony he was grabbed by a smoker who was standing on the street.
Francis fell onto the car from the third floor.
The smoker began to pull Francis towards him.
Zoey decided to help him, she went down the fire escape and shot the smoker.
In the smoke after the smoker, Francis could not make out anything.
Just then, a loud scream deafened him.
Francis noticed that it was a new mutant screamer (the screamer was in the first version of left 4 dead in the early version it was cut out). Immediately, the screamer fled, leaving Francis and Zoe to be torn to pieces by the mutants and the dead. They began to run along the street where the dead were the least.
They immediately noticed a train with three cars (the rest were uncoupled).
As soon as they ran to the train, they were shot down by three thugs.
The thugs nailed them to the car and started beating them.
One car drove past the mime, knocking the thug off Francis and leaving immediately.
Francis killed the goon and they got into the car.
Francis and Zoe noticed a growl coming from the last car.
Francis: Zoey try to start this train, I'll go check it out.
Francis ran to the right car and tried to unhook it.
Then he immediately noticed 3 more roars of tanks. There were 4 tanks in the car. Francis could not even think
who forced the tanks to board the train. After Francis unhooked the car, the tanks began to tear it apart.
Zoey has already started the train. Francis jumped into the train and the tanks could not catch up with him.
5 minutes later they noticed that a flock of hunters was galloping after them. Francis and Zoe were surprised that the hunters were walking in a pack.
Francis ran to the second car and saw a machine gun.
He started shooting at them.
After some time, there were no more hunters left.

Chapter 6 survive at all costs part 1 immune or not?

Francis and Zoey were forced to stop the train as there were cars and trucks on the tracks ahead.
Zoya: we won't pass here, we'll have to climb down.
Francis: Great. I hate trains...
Francis took the machine gun and they continued on foot. An hour later, they found a wounded but surviving man, then they carried him to the shelter and went to the nearest hospital.
Francis: what, again!?
Zoey: Francis we have to help him together we won't last.
Francis: He's not immune! He will get sick from us! We don't need to help him.
Zoey: How do you know he's not immune?
Foensis: if it turns when we get there?
Zoya: it won't happen, it shouldn't happen...
They went into the hospital, but like everything around, but not the whole.
Francis found the cure, after which they looked around the hospital in the hope of finding something else, but they saw only the bodies of citizens, doctors and the military trying to contain the virus epidemic.
Francis and Zoey began to leave the hospital and immediately went to the shelter. They hoped he was immune.
When they entered the shelter, they saw that the wounded man was standing and trying to break the glass.
Francis: Hey man are you okay?
He turned around and was covered in his own blood. Zoey and Francis couldn't tell if it was a dead man or an exhausted survivor.
Francis began to slowly approach him and try to see.
Suddenly, he began to mutate. He grew a huge arm and the other began to decrease. In a minute he turned into a bully. Francis killed him.
7 Comments
Sort by:
[
[P Body] 20.01.23

Some dialogues of short phrases, and uninteresting. Zero description of the area. A maximum of one verb is spent on a character's actions. And in general, the chapters are broken badly: everything written above would not be enough for half a chapter, and you already have 6 of them and a bunch of parts (which you can not do at all).

B
Bogdan Kryshtal 20.01.23

[P-Body]
well, I probably won't write again, thanks for opening my eyes...

[
[P Body] 20.01.23

If you are fascinated by this, I would advise you to grow up and correct mistakes.

B
Bogdan Kryshtal 20.01.23

[P-Body]
okay...

B
Bogdan Kryshtal 20.01.23

Here is the continuation, I will try to correct my mistakes and I hope that I will not write all this in vain.

F
Frost Norde 20.01.23

[I'll smooth the topic a bit with a small fragment. Maybe someone will pick up next]

The gloomy smoky sky hid almost all the rays of the Sun, the smell of soot, blood and swamp was heard almost everywhere. Mountains of decaying corpses all around. Once they were loving spouses and true friends, old friends and nervous neighbors, doctors and policemen, vagabonds and the elite ... Now all this mass lies dead weight on the streets of a provincial town.

...the bridge is shrouded in death. A fierce battle took place here. The battle is not for life, but to the death. An experienced campaigner lies, as if asleep, by the generator. Tank defeated him. But he didn't give up. Until the last second, he clutched his faithful M-16 in his hands, looking into the eyes of death. A half-smoked cigarette was still in his mouth, and his face, as if grinning, speaks for itself: "I got my own, you foul creature!" Around decapitated and burned bodies, a lot of meat and flesh, liters of gore. The last person in this pack still remained a man.

Louis kept looking towards the generator, hoping good old Bill would come out and say, "Francis, that's how you fight!" and throw a couple of his signature ones. Zoya could hardly contain herself, she could lose her temper, but she resisted. Francis was annoyed, saying to himself "I should have, old man ...". Three living souls sat on the bridge for a long time, each thinking about his own.

As the storm approached, Louis still felt pain in his leg. He was seriously wounded, but he survived, as if the guardian angel himself had given him strength. Zoey calmed down a little.

Luis: "We have to move on, how long are we going to sit there?"
Francis: "Well, your fucking optimism already got everyone. There, the whole vest is stained ... ugh"
Louis: "Why are you always with your vest!? Our faithful comrade and friend died, we still need to find such a person ..."
Francis: "Yes, stop making nonsense already, by God... Um... Yes, right..."
Louis: "What!?"
Francis: "...what? And where are we going, exactly!? To this damn island!? After what happened to us!? Are you sure we'll even make it?"
Louis: "You're always bickering over my words, Francis. We've been through so much and we're still alive"
Francis: "Ahem-ahem"
Louis: "Well... almost. But anyway, Billy is where he is now no infected will get it, I'm sure."
Francis: "Yeah? Well then, please tell me, buddy. If he's in... like you said, where is he?"
Louis:
Francis: "Oh yeah, right (I knew it). Well then. If he's in the hottest place in the universe right now, why don't we join him? Maybe that's our goal?"
Louis: "WHAT? What are you talking about, Francis? Are you out of your mind to live?"
Francis: "Well... I want to live, yes. And I would still live to my heart's content. Well, let's say... beer... girls... beer... girls..."
Louis: "Francis You've completely gone crazy."
Zoey: "Guys, can that be enough!?"
Both: "?"
Zoe: "Billy sacrificed himself so that we could survive... at all costs... and stick together no matter what happened... I'm sure that's what he wanted."
Francis: "Ahh, that's how it is. That is, a couple of hours ago you, in a friendly way, then
Zoey: "He wanted the best..."
Louis: "Zoy is right. He didn't want to hurt us. It's just that he was worried about us after all, and we owe him an enormous debt."
Francis: "Eh.... okay... [thinking] he was a good man..."

For another five minutes, they commemorated their fallen comrade, until they heard the roar of an engine. Headlights shone in the distance. Racing car. The same Mr. Gibbs Jr. Someone was led here to the bridge...

Z
ZEFRSA 20.01.23

Bill is a really great character, a real hero