3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
ngjocker1 20.01.23 01:42 pm

Return to Alabasta (One Piece Odyssey)

After I passed Alabasta and returned to reality, you can somehow return to Alabasta, I didn’t find two pirates - there simply weren’t any quests, logically, it’s probably somehow possible, since there were moments that Frankie needed to build a bridge , but he didn’t go with us to Alabasta, but I can’t find how to return, you can’t select a transition on the map. Maybe further along the plot it will be possible - who passed, tell me?
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
DemonLrus 20.01.23

ngjocker1
I play myself,
maybe after passing the whole game?
or when one more ear to fill up again in remembrance let's go then?

D
DemonLrus 20.01.23

ngjocker1
but it was said that it is possible through a taxi, but so far it may not be available

D
DemonLrus 20.01.23

ngjocker1
go further in the story

n
ngjocker1 20.01.23

It was enough just to go to the Dusty Ruins, and almost immediately we return to Alabasta.

D
DemonLrus 20.01.23

ngjocker1
yeah)

u
ultracain11 20.01.23

Whoever will tell you how to increase the difficulty level, she has a terribly easy combat (((all interest disappears like this to play (((

n
ngjocker1 20.01.23

ultracain11
It seems that there is no such option, it seems to me that the game was made more for One Piece fans, for the sake of the plot, not the fights)

u
ultracain11 20.01.23

ngjocker1
Just the choice of difficulty in this game would also embellish the combat part. And everything is cool, it reminds me of Dragon Quest 11.