3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XooN 20.01.23 01:42 pm

As I\"Steam\" through\"MTS\" replenished the bank.

Sobsna, I replenished Steam through these guys. I replenished for 930r. Taking into account their commission and the commission from Sberbank, I should have received 850 rubles. Got 656.64. Been trying to figure out why. Kicked me "MTS" and "Sberbank" to each other several times. One poked a finger at the other (in MTS they generally said that Steam took the money: D), until I turned to Steam itself. There I was informed that the transfer was made in USD (Dollars), so there was a DOUBLE mother conversion. That is, I translated in rubles, MTS was transferred to dollars, sent to Steam, and those were already back to rubles ... The MTS support service spoke about some kind of operator commission as much as 26%. It is curious that, according to the assurances of the MTS operators themselves, they are not under any sanctions. Then why would they use the services of third-party companies ...? Steam also operates on the territory of the Russian Federation, which is confirmed by the answer of their support in Russian. And Steam itself works in Russian and without VPN. Namudili MTS of course notably. By the way, I checked that it is more expensive to replenish a bank through MTS (which is not under sanctions) than through third-party sites of some uncle Vasya. Again, maybe I'm missing something, but what is happening suggests otherwise. In the beginning, they tried to tell me that it was Steam who took the money, then, when I found out with Steam, they began to remember some operator that they don’t even name, denying the phrase “we provide all the information that our customers need” :DDDD . In short, I snarled them to such an extent that they made a direct appeal to Steam already on their own, they will figure it out, but for now I will have to wait. I do not recommend this service yet, but we'll see how it goes. And Steam itself works in Russian and without VPN. Namudili MTS of course notably. By the way, I checked that it is more expensive to replenish a bank through MTS (which is not under sanctions) than through third-party sites of some uncle Vasya. Again, maybe I'm missing something, but what is happening suggests otherwise. In the beginning, they tried to tell me that it was Steam who took the money, then, when I found out with Steam, they began to remember some operator that they don’t even name, denying the phrase “we provide all the information that our customers need” :DDDD . In short, I snarled them to such an extent that they made a direct appeal to Steam already on their own, they will figure it out, but for now I will have to wait. I do not recommend this service yet, but we'll see how it goes. And Steam itself works in Russian and without VPN. Namudili MTS of course notably. By the way, I checked that it is more expensive to replenish a bank through MTS (which is not under sanctions) than through third-party sites of some uncle Vasya. Again, maybe I'm missing something, but what is happening suggests otherwise. In the beginning, they tried to tell me that it was Steam who took the money, then, when I found out with Steam, they began to remember some operator that they don’t even name, denying the phrase “we provide all the information that our customers need” :DDDD . In short, I snarled them to such an extent that they made a direct appeal to Steam already on their own, they will figure it out, but for now I will have to wait. I do not recommend this service yet, but we'll see how it goes. that it is more expensive to replenish a bank through MTS (which is not under sanctions) than through third-party sites of some uncle Vasya. Again, maybe I'm missing something, but what is happening suggests otherwise. In the beginning, they tried to tell me that it was Steam who took the money, then, when I found out with Steam, they began to remember some operator that they don’t even name, denying the phrase “we provide all the information that our customers need” :DDDD . In short, I snarled them to such an extent that they made a direct appeal to Steam already on their own, they will figure it out, but for now I will have to wait. I do not recommend this service yet, but we'll see how it goes. that it is more expensive to replenish a bank through MTS (which is not under sanctions) than through third-party sites of some uncle Vasya. Again, maybe I'm missing something, but what is happening suggests otherwise. In the beginning, they tried to tell me that it was Steam who took the money, then, when I found out with Steam, they began to remember some operator that they don’t even name, denying the phrase “we provide all the information that our customers need” :DDDD . In short, I snarled them to such an extent that they made a direct appeal to Steam already on their own, they will figure it out, but for now I will have to wait. I do not recommend this service yet, but we'll see how it goes. In the beginning, they tried to tell me that it was Steam who took the money, then, when I found out with Steam, they began to remember some operator that they don’t even name, denying the phrase “we provide all the information that our customers need” :DDDD . In short, I snarled them to such an extent that they made a direct appeal to Steam already on their own, they will figure it out, but for now I will have to wait. I do not recommend this service yet, but we'll see how it goes. In the beginning, they tried to tell me that it was Steam who took the money, then, when I found out with Steam, they began to remember some operator that they don’t even name, denying the phrase “we provide all the information that our customers need” :DDDD . In short, I snarled them to such an extent that they made a direct appeal to Steam already on their own, they will figure it out, but for now I will have to wait. I do not recommend this service yet, but we'll see how it goes.
4 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vavan07 20.01.23

Well, I replenished through ggpay (or something like that). For 800 r. I had to pay 922 rubles. Basically tolerable.

X
XooN 20.01.23

I'm not sure about the honesty of this service.

X
XooN 20.01.23

In short, nothing has changed. I do not recommend replenishing through MTS, they are more expensive, even than intermediaries on Plati ...
Laughter and shame.

M
MikeFromBorderLands 26.01.23

XooN
I replenished through steamstar, the price tag was below 20, worked through teak