3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bopoh3 20.01.23 01:42 pm

The building is not removed. Is this a bug? (IXION)

The warehouse is empty for iron unloading BUT THE BUILDING IS NOT REMOVED 100 cycles! what's the matter?
5 Comments
Sort by:
b
bopoh3 20.01.23

There was no road

L
Labotrys2009 20.01.23

bopoh3
Same problem with steel mill, not producing or deleting, no solution found

L
Labotrys2009 20.01.23

bopoh3
I read that someone had problems with warehouses that they didn’t send resources and repaired it by deleting it, then a stupidly huge building hangs useless, can’t be started and can’t be deleted

F
Fortino Samano 20.01.23

It was so. Try to cancel the demolition and when it is fully restored, demolish it again. I didn’t understand what it was connected with, perhaps with the shutdown or inaccessibility of the warehouse after the demolition began.

E
ERHater 20.01.23

I have this. I want to demolish 3 buildings in the sector, some buildings are surrounded by roads around, there is access to warehouses, and no one is moving. There is also a dock full of goods in the sector, there is space in warehouses, there are roads, no one is carrying anything. There was a problem after I discovered the "Drones" technology, although drones inside the sector should not carry anything, only between sectors. This buggy game in some places just infuriates :) Plus, there are cargo transports in space that all fly to the same resource, let's say 1 picks up the last 20 units at the point, it's empty, followed by 4 more goofballs that fly to an empty point, turn around and fly back. It's just the game of the year.
Z.Y. The problem was more or less solved by the demolition of roads and their construction anew.