3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kingflyer 20.01.23 01:42 pm

Will there be a Russifier? (Need for Speed: Unbound)

EA, as we know, left the Russian Federation and none of their next game will even support Russian subtitles, but are there any craftsmen who are engaged in subs cracking for NFS Unbound? Or have they not been found yet?
19 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 20.01.23

Kingflyer
Another lazy person, instead of googling he decided to register a dead account on PG and ask.

Spoilerhttps://forum.zoneofgames.ru/topic/71380-need-for-speed-unbound/

S
Salyarych 20.01.23

Kingflyer We
don't know how to use Search? How do you find a site on the Internet?

https://forums.playground.ru/need_for_speed_unbound/russkij_yazyk_ne_podderzhivaetsya_ni_tekst_ni_ozvuchka-1017279/

If you don't have the patience to follow the link, then here's the infa in short: we are
waiting for the frost manager of the current version to unpack the game files. When unpacking, you can change the fonts. For voice acting, you will need another program, but I think the version from NFS Hit will do.

K
Kingflyer 20.01.23

Salyarych
Thank you

K
Kingflyer 20.01.23

KIBERMAX
Oh, do you have the ability to see the future with my account? I just asked, because I thought I would find more information, and maybe other people who are also involved in cracking for this game.

S
Salyarych 20.01.23

DEDGAMER
Well, I don't quite agree. There will be an actual manager, we will cut out cartoonish textures, change the font and translate the dialogues. Maybe someone will chime in. Everything else you can get used to. They already got their hands on HIT, the main thing is to unpack this crap.

P
Podvipodvertov 20.01.23

Learning English is not destiny?

D
DEDGAMER 20.01.23

Salyarych
Let's hope that you're right, but this is still one of the game's chips, earning and buying these hand-drawn special effects, all sorts of beeps, although there are still all kinds of body improvements, okay, let's see.

K
Kingflyer 20.01.23

Podvipodvertov
No, not destiny

x
xFeRx 20.01.23

It’s unlikely that it’s official, but in Steam the guys are already spinning, creating Rusik, by the way, everyone can take part, look in Steam topics

x
xFeRx 20.01.23

Podvipodvertov
Brilliant! (Not)

A
Andrew712 20.01.23

Podvipodvertov
An Englishman and a Russian are sitting in an English pub, the Englishman asks: do you speak English, Russian Duyu, NOOO .uyovo!)

z
zeybsq 20.01.23

DEDGAMER disagree condemn

D
DEDGAMER 20.01.23

In short, as they say, they are waiting for the editor to be updated, not to get into the game files in order to start translating the entire game.

S
Samson14 20.01.23

So it seems that there is a localization of some kind of text on the network?

r
ratte88 20.01.23

Podvipodvertov
Well, why are poor people so poor, is it so difficult to become oligarchs?
Homeless people, why do you live on the street, why can't you buy a house?
Hungry, why are you hungry, why can't you just go and eat?
Legless, why don't you get up? And the dead, why are you dead, get out of here.

d
demon6661233 20.01.23

What are all stuffy here

V
Vladislav Tolstov 20.01.23

Perhaps there will be a Russified version of the new NFS Unbound in 3 years, as was the case with DIRT: Showdown, its pirates did not immediately Russify

A
ARESS_777 20.01.23

Vladislav Tolstov
No, that’s not the point, there would already be machine translation, it’s just that there’s no way to pull the text out of the game, some kind of troubles

E
Elas790 20.01.23

Vladislav Tolstov
Not in three years, maximum in 2 months