3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DanilaKot 20.01.23 01:42 pm

Well, who plays it? (Need for Speed: Unbound)

Even underground from 20 years ago is better..
11 Comments
Sort by:
l
l8lkalel 20.01.23

DanilaKot
So what doesn't give you peace of mind? Play under, have fun.
And if it's interesting who plays, then people who like the game play.

I guess the topic is exhausted, you can close)

S
Spli 20.01.23

Well, I'm playing. I don't understand the hate towards her. The plot was delivered, the controls are adequate, there are much more details and little things than in heat (NPCs appeared on the roads, as well as parked cars). Cops don't choke. I can't tell you online, I'm only playing the story for now. Separately, I don’t understand the hate on the “anime” style (although I don’t know where the anime is at all, I only see the selshade, and it’s under mostvanted). There is no challenge, there is a progression (unlike the same forza5). For me, the effects look stylish and well emphasize the sounds of the car engine and, in general, everything that happens on the screen. And yes, I did most wanted 2005 3-4 times in my time, and wow, there was also a style with graffiti and stuff. In short, I really like it. But unfortunately, I think that this game is waiting for the fate of Driver San francisco - at the release no one really noticed it,

b
bazilevs 20.01.23

Spli Is
the plot good?

S
Spli 20.01.23

bazilews
Well, depending on what "suitable plot" means to you. Perfect for an arcade race.
You and your friends, as well as the gloomy owner of the garage, restore a garbage car, go through a small introduction on it and upgrade this car, join the society of Chicago racers (I don’t remember what this city is called in the game, but it seems to be analogous). Then this friend throws you, and with a crowd of conspirators steals all the cars from the garage, leaving you with a nose. The connection is quite normal. Then a few years later you meet this friend and she seems to have risen to organize the top street races in the city, and she also drives your stolen car. Well, you and the sad mechanic, as well as the Asian woman, decide to resume the business of two years ago, start this garage again and get into the top street racers of the city in order to make friends with this shovel and take your wheelbarrow back.
In principle, the plot is an analogue of mostvanted 2005. The most important thing is that in it they give you MOTIVATION, unlike forza, where they just spit you out of a cargo plane, and then you entertain yourself while you are simply sprayed with all sorts of goodies - cars, horns, clothes and so on for any of your actions. I drove 5 CM from the oncoming car - oh, what a cool you are - you have experience, ripped the fence - handsome - you have a roulette in which you immediately knock out a Lamborghini. In unbound, you have to choose what to spend the earned dalars on - either on styling, which works only for the visual, or on body kits for the car. Everything is expensive, and the money dripping at the beginning of the game is rather meager, and there is always a risk of losing it, since the cops at level 4-5, of course, are not such tough jackals as in Heat, but they give a light, and it also adds a spark that you can lose all the money,
Unfortunately, I don’t have such a serious English skill as all the other fat-ass schoolchildren who slander this game without even playing it, so I can’t fully tell you how deep the study of all the characters in the game is here. In short, I played in heat, and unbound 3 heads higher in everything - in customizing, in the plot, in driving, in the logic of what is happening in the game.
Music is always a matter of taste. In unbound, it’s mostly a great bass rep, as it was in heat at night - if you don’t like it, turn the music volume slider to 0 and turn on your playlist. This is all my opinion, it's up to you anyway.

B
BDmitriy 20.01.23

I passed. All I liked was good management. Well, when Koenigsegg bought Regger, there were no stupid opponents. The plot is so-so. Robobending of enemies, as usual, is inadequate. The cops raged under cover. Especially when your car is slow and not worth the upgrade to reduce the visibility from the cops by half

S
Samson14 20.01.23

I'm waiting for the crack ... I took offline and played, Ang did not study, and for me it was not clear a lot of things. Tied up shorter

E
ED61 20.01.23

Yes, Russian is not enough .. I agree .. it seems like someone is sawing, but it’s not exactly

D
DEDGAMER 20.01.23

Samson14

S
Samson14 20.01.23

DEDGAMER
Yes, I'm talking about the translation of the menu and everything in the game.

s
slipnot6 20.01.23

DanilaKot
"Even"?! Are you normal at all? Yes, since the days of the underground, nothing better has come out, except for the wonted bridge.

S
Sanya721-DNR 26.01.23

And I'm waiting for a hack of the game, I want to try before I buy. I think one of the best in the NFS series. After all, we don’t compare the Karpaty moped with some kind of Chinese scooter or electric scooter and don’t say that the Karpaty is better - at one time it was better, but now it’s a different time, other computers, etc. Yes, the plot is miserable, but rather there was an emphasis on online, and a "type" plot - to teach and get used to driving a wheelbarrow and that's it. But I would also like the knsh micro-series, so that it drags on at least a little and it’s more interesting to play if you really want to know - well, what’s next, I’ll put 4 out of 5 and then only for “no plot”