3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IIlEFF 22.11.19 11:12 pm

Full dynamic lighting with Windows 10. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Hello!

When enabled in settings full dynamic lighting the game doesn't run. Process XR_3DA.exe not responding. Helps only edit/delete the settings file user.ltx.

Who that can tell about this ?
13 Comments
Sort by:
d
dyadyaSasha 22.11.19

And here are 10 wines -)). This question... who can answer. Write normally. What game, what patch, what kind of card. And that damn the guys bought a Zaporozhets, a car or how to beat can't see the wrong gasoline! -))

G
Gunlinger 22.11.19

maybe the video card is pulling? or update video drivers

I
IIlEFF 22.11.19

datacache
My friend, the issue described more than normal, describing the specific situation to decide that only the one who directly faced her. Tips for updating drivers or disabling antivirus can pass - this topic is not field of dreams, guess there's nothing you need and at random is also not considered. Ever come across and know the answer, or don't waste my time writing.

I
IIlEFF 22.11.19

Gunlinger
Thanks for the advice, but .. on the court in 2017. Graphics cards that don't pull this game at maximum speed already does not exist in nature, and those that could not pull - rotted from old age. And the times that the driver himself was not updated or at least not signaled in the tray on
new update, over 5 years ago. Well, if only Windows XP Foreva, then everything is possible ))

u
urban.kalabanovich 22.11.19

No need agrisa deal to write a few lines instead of two irritable sheets.
The configuration of the computer, pirates or not, the game version (patch). And that's all! And nobody will help, vangovat possible until the second coming.
PS. I have worked on a dozen standards.

I
IIlEFF 22.11.19

urban.kalabanovich
Do not take my posts as aggressive. I just want to very clearly give to understand that waiting for an answer from a man who came face to face with such a problem and solved it. Will tell more precisely, I'm waiting for a response like, In this file, delete here est the letter and all yuudet OK. Tips on meaning of and what happens I don't need. Don't waste your time.

u
urban.kalabanovich 22.11.19

Well what can I say...
-I don't have a running game. What to do?
-More info pliz.
-The game doesn't work on the computer.
More precisely.
-That is not clear! Not working! Game! CARL! ON THE COMPUTER!
Who solved the problem?
I forgot to include comp.
-Bro, thank you, you are my Boh!
Thank you. Treat.

j
jeorje 22.11.19

IIlEFF
Who that can tell about this ?
that was the question, and the answers ... I for example, have a lot to say about it, but probably will not.. and in what file you want to delete what letter don't know no direct experience.. experienced with various other interesting pieces, but it's a long story will work..

R
RikoChiko 22.11.19

You write what you want?
I'm in the week the PM launched on integrirovannoi the map plus a ten, and the game is at least not flying.

I
IIlEFF 22.11.19

Recochica
Well, OK ))) just all so insist ))) I'll Try to explain on fingers, what I wrote.
Here is the required information:

The game license - Steam and no mods. Respectively the latest patch, steam does not give the choice of installation.
Driver re-installed.
Compatible various set + as administrator.
The integrated video card is also checked.
DX updated.
Antivirus no, is the standard Windows defender. On viruses checked - no.
In the firewall access to the network XR_3DA opened.
Game reinstalled and the registry cleaned in the gap before installation.
Components Direct Play for the old games included.

I
IIlEFF 22.11.19

jeorje
Hard here to communicate )))
You say: I, for instance, have a lot to say about it, but then write: what file you want to delete what letter don't know ... experienced. Ie You have something to say but nothing coming out. The joke is going to tell ?! Direct a contradiction there .. I Can say, but I can't say ))) encountered various other interesting stuff - and this is me basically not interested ))))

I
IIlEFF 22.11.19

Um, connoisseurs and geeks, gone where ?

m
maks[stalkerok] 22.11.19

IIlEFF
I have a windows 8 laptop and the game on dynamic lighting goes (even with lag)