3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deathcold 20.01.23 01:45 pm

Fixes for the game? (True Crime: Streets of L.A.)

One question: are there fixes for this game? Simply, after beating the game, I wanted to ride around the open world and see what was here and how, but at some point, when I start to arrest criminals, the screen suddenly turns gray. Screenshot attached:

I also noticed that in some places there are stupidly huge sites, without trees, buildings and objects in general. And if there is something there, then it is a striped texture instead of grass. So, I heard that there is a fix for this, but I can’t find it anywhere. Everywhere, only No CD Fix, Widescreen Fix and No Intro Fix, but I didn’t find a fix that many people talk about, which fixes the rendering of objects and problems with textures. Therefore, help in finding him would not hurt me.

Here you can see the striped texture, only not the grass but the roadsides.

And I don't know, maybe these bugs are due to the fact that I have Windows 7 x64? That is, due to incompatibility, but the joke is that when I just started the game recently, there was no gray screen bug. Now, if you play for a long time in the free mode of the game, riding around the city, then this happens. At the same time, the game starts normally and, it seems, even works, but there are still bugs.
4 Comments
Sort by:
u
ugf16349 20.01.23

pcgamingwiki site about this vkurse?

d
deathcold 20.01.23

ugf16349
Haven't visited it for a long time. Thanks for reminding me. However, there is one fix, but it does not fix other problems of the game, such as sound or drawing.

d
deathcold 20.01.23

ugf16349
I tried a fix from PCGamingWiki and it doesn't fix anything. I did everything according to the instructions from the text document that comes with the kit, but the effect is zero. As there were stretched textures, they remained.

r
rest3of4me 20.01.23

texture bug can be fixed with dgVoodoo2