3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Real Slim Shady 20.01.23 01:45 pm

Question | Ban list | We fight pests and cheaters | (The Forest)

Good afternoon!
At the beginning of 2023, I decided to return to this wonderful, and in my opinion - the best survivalist, and ran into a problem that had not bothered me so much before. Namely - cheaters, pests. Under the pests, I take into account people who, without 5 minutes of playing on the server, are already starting to behave worse than the natives - they break your buildings for no reason, beat you (not once, but intentionally), break your blueberry bushes (hell, plant again?) cover the island with plans for buildings (for example, one person spammed a house with 16,000 logs), etc. actions. And so I would like to save reasonable people from such garbage, namely, to view the BanList.file, which is located along the path (UsersUserAppDataLocalLowSKSThe ForestNumbers) and, if possible, edit, take links to profiles banned players, to publicly post somewhere, thereby warning the nerves of normal people. At the moment, I could only open it through a text editor, and see only Nicknames, they look like this:
Spoiler
Maybe someone knows how to open the file adequately? Of course, you can share banlists on kraynyak, but this is not a solution.
1 Comments
Sort by:
_
_BliTz_ 20.01.23

this is not a game where you can play on a server with fake people, only verified people/friends, and a private server