3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lordtopgg1 20.01.23 01:45 pm

Problem after car stops (Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales)

For some time now I can’t stop the car with a certain animation where Miles surfs on the door and stops the car, the picture just freezes and I can’t do anything, but there are sounds, only restarting helps
8 Comments
Sort by:
a
artico352 20.01.23

I have the same problem, okay, if during ordinary crimes, the animation changes there, but there is a task with the kidnapped owner of the restaurant, and there is always only this animation and the task cannot be completed at all

N
Nean0l 20.01.23

A similar problem in the additional mission. I don't know how to solve

N
Nean0l 20.01.23

Yes, he won. All settings are at minimum. Turn everything off as much as possible.

K
KaPr1zZz 20.01.23

It helped me to change the resolution to a smaller one and, as Nean0l wrote, turn everything off as much as possible.

4elovek591 20.01.23

At full minimum settings, with a resolution of 800x600, the problem remained :'(

x
xice27953 20.01.23

Minimum permission. All graphics settings are also at the very minimum and it still freezes at the car stop. There is only one way out along the way, skip this mission and try to hope that the crimes will be ordinary without this animation.

P
Prorok1993 20.01.23

I changed the resolution, changed the window type (full-screen and windowed), just climbed the settings, all this did not help. I downloaded the trainer from {FLiNG} to speed up the game before the last animation in the hope that it will go faster than the game freezes and it helped me (speeded it up by x10). Even before that, you need to turn off the dynamic scenes in the game so that Spider-Man does everything himself. I hope that my solution will help everyone pass this mission because
of freezes

X
X Ray01 20.01.23

Prorok1993
Thank you, the acceleration of the game through the trainer helped, I did not touch the graphics