3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RRat 20.01.23 01:45 pm

How to become immortal? (Escape from Tarkov)

Guys, who can tell how to become immortal in tarkov on pirated SPT AKI version 3.2.3. I searched the forums and did not find a working way. I can't find the developer's balaclava at the flea market.
6 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackTigerTK 20.01.23

RRat wrote:
I can't find the developer's balaclava at the flea market.
She is blacklisted, as is the balaclava test. Which is better IMHO :-) To remove it from the black list, you need to edit the item.json file in the configs folder. There you need to delete the ID 58ac60eb86f77401897560ff for the developer's balaclava and 59e8936686f77467ce798647 for the test balaclava. When you first start after that, you need to clear temporary files in the AQI launcher.
You can also edit the player's profile in the profiles folder. There is a section "Health" almost at the beginning of the file and a subsection "BodyParts" in it. And there you can set the desired parameters for all parts of the player's avatar.
Also in the profile, you can edit the parameters Durability and MaxDurability for the armor available in the inventory.
Or use mods that add any elements of equipment and edit the equipment parameters to the ones you need already in the mod files.

d
deep1tone 20.01.23

RRat
And you can also use SERVPH'S TARKY MENU 4.2.0.69.XDXDXD (SPT 3.3.0)

Spoiler

R
RRat 20.01.23

BlackTigerTK
Brother, something did not help me with balaclavas. I did everything as you said, but they are not there.

B
BlackTigerTK 20.01.23

RRat
BlackTigerTK wrote:
When you first start after that, you need to clear temporary files in the AKI launcher
Did you do this?

B
BubaBubovich 20.01.23

deep1tone I
downloaded the same mod, put it in the plugins folder and I don’t understand how to turn it on, I pressed F12. Nothing

I
Ivashca 26.01.23

BlackTigerTK
But you can be more specific and not just three words on this topic, I will be grateful.
I did everything that you said and still didn’t understand what should happen, nothing special appeared at the buyer -------------------- Sorry, I just understood the deer right now where the baloclava I didn’t understand that she was at the flea market