3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad 20.01.23 01:45 pm

Please help me solve the sound problem (X2 The Threat)

An incomprehensible problem has appeared: comments, conversations and messages have ceased to be voiced, i.e. there were no speech interactions, although there is music, effects and subtitles.
7 Comments
Sort by:
f
flat boy 20.01.23

Probably the most common problem with the game. The most banal solution is to reinstall Windows (I'm serious). the solution is simpler - reinstalling windows media player 9 and all codecs (I recommend k-lite codec pack). Should help.

P
PlayGround.ru 20.01.23

thanks i will try too

P
PlayGround.ru 20.01.23

it turned out, only it became quieter to shoot - bad

C
C-S-K-A 20.01.23

And I did it like this: I cut in the launch window: EAX - and the order ... I don’t know why it’s so easy :))

S
Sergey 20.01.23

There was no voice acting. The game offers to install Vin Media Player 9 and DirectX.
Installed. Rebooted. There was a sound.

G
Garun 20.01.23

Just rename the file that is named in the topic "How to patch"

v
valentinlucko5 20.01.23

I did not have background music (there was a squeak), all other sounds were. I solved the problem like this: I
converted the soundtrack folder to WMA format and everything went right away. Converted with the AIMP 4 player
(there is a converter) with the following data: format - WMA, profile - standard, frequency - 44100, channels - mono,
mode - CBR, bitrate - 48000. Right-click on the folder, context menu AIMP - converter. The folder began to weigh less somewhere by 30 Mb.