3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raf9111 20.01.23 01:48 pm

Free offline activation of the game Sniper Elite 5 (Denuvo) (Sniper Elite 5)

Update: I'm canceling everything, thanks everyone. On the advice of many guys, continue to buy assets, I turn my activity around this.
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
MONKAM 20.01.23

Raf9111
The second toy went)))

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

Too many gestures, I bought the game a couple of months ago, quite a worthy project

J
Joker978 20.01.23

how many did you activate? man 5 strength? Well, they are grateful. you created a hype around your personality, as big as a nuclear bomb. but in fact, zilch. how many posts were there that they wrote to you that everything is ready for activation? there was no response for several days. just ignore. (the same thing happened to me) I downloaded the game on the day of release, unsubscribed immediately, he was silent, 0 answer. Ignore. Then he said for some kind of "queue", although I was clearly, if not the first, then the second or third. And you don't need to talk about employment, etc. Then he began to say "Tune in to me." Log in to Steam in the middle of the night (GMT). You knew that there would be such a hype, you knew there would be a ton of applicants, and you knew that you would not be able to cope, but you created these topics with "free activation" anyway. Therefore, you needed this noise around your person, and no good intentions pushed you to take this step. And now, as a result, you are still dissatisfied with something and write "Update: I'm canceling everything, thanks to everyone. On the advice of many guys, continue to buy assets, I'm curtailing my activity on this." Laughter and nothing more.

K
KnDiman 20.01.23

Joker978
I activated The Callisto Protocol for free, but because of people like you, people have lost their free activations, if something does not suit you, you can modestly keep silent and not activate, no, he needs to express his "super important" opinion. Raf9111 thanks again for the activation.

J
Joker978 20.01.23

KnDiman Dunce
. I didn't write a word. I just got out of steam conf. I supported the author with posts here on the forum. This is my first negative post in his address, after several laudatory ones. As a result, reading what was happening, I understood that the matter was not clean. But thanks to people like you, he becomes popular. Then people like them start pushing online activations. Think wider. If you can of course.

M
MONKAM 20.01.23

Joker978
So why does he need this popularity)))?

K
KnDiman 20.01.23

Joker978
He did me good, I'm not waiting for more hacking, it's a pity that he stopped activating, and if, as you say, he wants to get popular and sell, activation is his business.