3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ivanovich90 20.01.23 01:49 pm

Rx 6650 xt freezes cursor on YouTube

After replacing the card from Nvidia with AMD, the cursor began to freeze if you quickly move through the dialogues in VK, the same thing if you open a stream on YouTube and quickly move the cursor around the page. Also, if you quickly switch a tab from YouTube to another, there will be a microfreeze before switching.
After a complete reinstall of Windows, the problem remained only in YouTube.
Tarkov, dota and superposition works without any problems.
Drivers and AMD Adrenaline latest version. Adrenaline settings are all standard, without power-saving modes, etc.
If you turn off hardware acceleration, the problem disappears, but the overall smoothness of the browser is lost.
Raising the min. frequency of the GPU in adrenaline simply does not work (the sliders move, there is no result). As she jumped at frequencies up to 100 MHz when starting a video / stream, she jumps. In games, the frequencies are normal from 2400. In superposition, it is stable 2715 sometimes with drops not lower than 2660. The load of the processor
, RAM and ssd is normal, just like it was on nvidia. The problem is in chrome without extensions and opera gh.
Maybe someone had this? I myself suspect that this is a crooked adrenaline / firewood
1 Comments
Sort by:
M
Max P 20.01.23

ivanovich90
I use Yandex browser, full order. RX 6600.32GB DDR 4 3200 RAM.