3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nickita3 20.01.23 01:49 pm

Do you know of any ways to improve the quality of graphics? (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

Do you know any ways to improve the quality of graphics, except for in-game ones? If you know, then give a link to download and instructions on how to install.
8 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan-jon 20.01.23

Try sweetfx

t
tesla707 20.01.23

unpack forge game archives and put there better textures from the same black flag for example.

A
Assassin748 20.01.23

Of course, I'm sorry, but set the resolution to 720p and the graphics to the minimum, cut down the vertical sync. Basically everything.
PS Everything flies for me, although the computer is not so new.

N
Nickita3 20.01.23

Assassin748
And why should I lower it, if I want, on the contrary, to increase it?

N
NikitaLimon 20.01.23

Nickita3
I'm already shocked by the people, at first you say that the unit is not optimized shit, now you need better graphics in the outcast, the first game from Ubisoft in many years with human optimization, on the p7 260x radio you can play with a stable 30 fps in 2k resolution, yes, I agree the graphics are approximately at the level of the 3rd part, but the optimization is gorgeous, it’s better to be content with high fps and a smooth picture than graphics and lags

N
Nickita3 20.01.23

NikitaLimon
On business it is possible? Discussion, what optimization curve in Unity at other forum.

d
dum6ass 20.01.23

Rendering Tip

Open the file located here *NAME*DocumentsAssassin's Creed RogueAssassinRogue.ini

Change to this:
Environment Quality = 4
TextureQuality = 2

Save and set to Read Only.
Screenshots
before

after

before

after

V
V_o_l_b_k_a 20.01.23

dum6ass Cool