3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sovereign85 20.01.23 01:49 pm

Camera bug (The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos)

Greetings to all. The game is not new (2020) so there is little hope for help, but suddenly.

I ran into a problem, I couldn’t find a solution, I didn’t even see similar topics in Steam on it. In general, the camera twitches in the game. And now I'm not talking about fps or some kind of friezes, it's the screen that twitches, constantly some kind of jerks, as if the camera is trying to jump and show the characters from other angles. Even in the game menu, where the characters are in the background, their lighting twitches. The most brutal begins during the fighting. There, the camera can not only twitch, but also change the axis. You start to turn the camera and it turns not in one plane horizontally, but at an angle. It's the first time I've come across this. Tried to reinstall. I tried to change various graphics settings (screen resolution, in a window, in a frame, removed all the checkboxes, set low settings). Tried to change the settings of the camera itself. The jerking stops for a few minutes, if you make for example a game in a window, but then start again. Nothing helps.
0 Comments
Sort by: