3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zylimonk 20.01.23 01:49 pm

Extendable telescopic mast - how to install (IXION)

Maybe someone knows how to install the "Retractable telescopic mast" while meeting all the requirements of the mission?
I flew to Protagora, discovered this technology, there are resources, BUT! When installing this technology in outer space, the installation is canceled and then just nothing. No way to install. If you have any ideas or who has already passed this point, I will be grateful for the hint received.
13 Comments
Sort by:
U
Unviz 20.01.23

Perhaps the bug the game is replete with them try restarting the level

S
Slim_ekb 20.01.23

Zylimonk
Good evening. Can you please tell me how exactly the technology was discovered? I no longer have points of interest on the map, and the mast is still not open, the research ship hovered on Protagora after the first point for the delivery of resources was completed (two crew members were drunk during the mission) and it does not work to return it, and the mast never open)

G
GolFexStream 20.01.23

Slim_ekb
Good, I have the same thing, apparently a bug, I'll have to restart the chapter.

S
Slim_ekb 20.01.23

GolFexStream
Apparently, the developers decided to increase the number of hours of gameplay in this way) I had to restart in the first chapter due to the fact that the black box was opened at the very end, when naturally I spent all the science points, and wait another 1.5 game years (after a year waiting) until the lab farms science, such an idea) Apparently, I will replay each chapter twice)

K
Kirill Voksner 20.01.23

Zylimonk
After the study, you also need to make this mast in the general form of the station (in the same place where the engine was made). Then you can complete the mission.

S
Slim_ekb 20.01.23

GolFexStream
Found, the mast is being researched as an additional improvement. In the upper left corner of the technology "Diagnostic analysis of Protagoras" Click on it and in the window that opens, select the improvement of this mast)

Z
Zylimonk 20.01.23

Kirill Voksner
Didn't I write that this "mast" is not made when you click on the manufacture?
This is a mission bug. I restarted the mission, which had a bad effect on the accumulated resources and completed missions + N-hours of play, but oh well, this telescopic mast was installed.

Z
Zylimonk 20.01.23

Slim_ekb
In the 1st post, I wrote that this technology was open, but it is impossible to install this mast due to a bug. In my case, restarting this zone saved me. In short, there is no point in playing any more. I'll be waiting for a patch.

Z
Zylimonk 20.01.23

Slim_ekb
In general, this system has a technical bug. My technology appeared in the laboratory after completing a mission on the planet Protagor, it seems. And then it was not possible to install this mast, due to a bug.

S
Slim_ekb 20.01.23

Zylimonk
I answered GolFexStream, he wrote that his situation was the same as mine, so he shared with him, maybe he also didn’t notice where the technology appears.

Z
Zylimonk 20.01.23

Slim_ekb
In general, the game is not bad, but bugs prevent you from playing normally.

4kofaq 20.01.23

Bugs are almost fixed.
I play version 1.0.2.2 until there were no bugs

B
Boevoi_Helicopter_Navalno 26.01.23

4ikofaq
Disagree. Now faced with the same problem as the author of the post