3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HounganDK 20.01.23 01:49 pm

Unable to send resources to another sector (IXION)

Can't send resources to another sector, looks like a bug...
8 Comments
Sort by:
l
lancost 20.01.23

Move the slider to the position of how many resources you should store in warehouses in the sector

n
nikejvfei 20.01.23

The same bullshit. No matter how you twist the sliders, nothing happens.
In both sectors, the necessary warehouses, only here there are resources on one, and on the other there are none at all. My sector 2 does not use electronics at all, but at the same time it does not send them to sector 1. In the opposite direction, not food, not metal does not go, people are already dying, and food is not being taken from the abundant 1st to the 2nd decadent.
I don’t understand if it’s really a bug or I didn’t notice the “build transporter” checkbox somewhere?...

F
FabulisT 20.01.23

Children, well, what are you stupid. In the warehouse where the resources are located, set the slider to a value above which the resources are transferred, in the warehouse where the resources need to be transferred - the value at which the resources need to be transferred. Even easier - in the first -100, in the second 0.

n
nikejvfei 20.01.23

Transportation rules:
1. For a resource to be moved between sectors, it must be checked in the transfer list IN BOTH SECTORS
2. Resources are transported between warehouses that store the corresponding resources.
3. The slider shows how much of the resource should always be in the warehouses in this sector.
3.1. All resources to the left of the slider can go where there are not enough resources to the right of the slider. (that is, resources can go in the opposite direction if such a situation arises)
4. It is better to build warehouses for moving resources as close as possible to the exits from the sectors.
4.1. Several warehouses with enough resources can speed up transportation.

B
BEELINEUA 20.01.23

I also caught a bug, from the second sector the alloy does not want to be transported anywhere, while the roads are summed up and everything works

z
zudmitt 20.01.23

<<b data-reply="19151886">BEELINEUA
There is a type of sticking, you need to move the slider left or right with the mouse.

4kofaq 20.01.23

If there are 100 alloys in the warehouse of sector 1 and 0 alloys in the 2nd sector. Then we tick the alloy in 1 and in the second sector further in the 1st sector on the slider or manually enter 50 alloys and set 50 in the 2nd sector of the alloys.
In the sector where there are a lot of resources, reduce the number and where there are none, increase

4kofaq 20.01.23

here in the 2nd sector I reduced electronics from 82 to 40 and in sector 1 I raised it from 3 to 40