3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Umertviya 20.01.23 01:49 pm

Riots and lack of iron (IXION)

There are two problems in the game:
1. Lack of iron, because the ship spends an unmeasured amount of them on repairs. And if you consider that the ship breaks down faster and faster, the further you go through the plot, then generally an ass. In addition, in systems, you try to invest to the maximum in planetary infrastructure when colonizing or studying anomalies. After all, since the game gives you the opportunity to get the max. benefit from investments, then mining should allow the right amount of iron in the system.
2. The colonists are degenerates. If you collect as many cryocapsules as possible and don't defrost them all, people start to freak out. Apparently, leaving them to rot in space is a much better choice for them than defrosting them over time. Because of this, their mood is greatly reduced.
PS It also infuriates that they do not like it when you are in the same system for a long time. We are trying to survive and we need to get everything to the maximum, there is nowhere else to live, except for the ship. But these stupid people think otherwise. And I don't even want to talk about the transfer of human and land resources between sectors. Everything is bad there. I was also pleased by the inhabitants who do not know how to do anything and cannot be taught. Downy parasites on vacation.
How to solve the problem of iron and the mood of the inhabitants? Is there such a balance in the game that you need to study, colonize "in a slipshod manner" and leave half of the cryocapsules in space?
5 Comments
Sort by:
r
robex 20.01.23

Umertviya
They rebelled, tore me off the wires and threw me into outer space)))

z
z8TiREX8z 20.01.23

Umertviya
You are 100% right about cryo capsules. About the colonists too!
About iron, study technologies and build factories for the transformation of waste into alloys. Just read carefully and study technologies, everything related to alloys. 2 factories give 50 alloys each.

4kofaq 20.01.23

Previously, in version 1.0.1.5 there was a debuff for 250 cryo-capsules, 500 cryo-capsules, etc. per sector
Now in version 1.0.2.2, a sector debuff is placed if the number of cryopods in the sector exceeds the population in the sector

4kofaq 20.01.23

4kofaq 20.01.23

Upgrade dwellings, an alternative life center and build a listening center + train station
By researching the destroyed stations in the REM system after Protagoras, you can find a cryopod with a Dog. She will give +1 to all sectors and still takes one place in the house as a human