3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ramp1ge 20.01.23 01:49 pm

Food, Population - Game Economy (IXION)

Not gonna lie, managing food based on population is pretty rough. At least for me. I have 7 insect farms for 400 people and I can barely feed them. Not to mention that sometimes the game gives you non-working or working ones. For example, why are there non-working people in the space mission? The more I play, the more I see what people are complaining about. Has anyone come up with the perfect way to manage food?
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill Voksner 20.01.23

Ramp1ge
Ice + ice plant + farm with 9 fields. 1 factory and 2 such farms provided 1000+ residents with a surplus.

From non-workers, then you can make a colonist. It will also be possible to pass a law so that only “workers” are defrosted for -3 to the mood.

H
Hisant 20.01.23

Kirill Voksner
This law does not work. there are only 280 workers for 800 people, and you have to feed all the mouths. because of which there is a severe shortage of resources. So I’m sitting and thinking, is it possible to send these loafers to a separate compartment and depressurize somewhere in a zone with bad weather

L
LancNoDance 20.01.23

Hisant
Can we have another commander!?

p
protectorat742 20.01.23

no, I completely agree + extra cryo capsules there so that the mood does not fall due to the fact that there are too many of them

C
Csera 12Rus 20.01.23

The economy of the game leaves much to be desired, it's still a complete ass .. in the end when there are under 5000 people at the station, I just wanted to throw out the computer

z
z8TiREX8z 20.01.23

Csera 12Rus
Normal economy, there were also 5,000 thousand, everyone is full and there are 2 thousand food in warehouses

z
z8TiREX8z 20.01.23

Ramp1ge
Personally, I did this, first I opened a sector and built a bunch of insect farms in it, then I improved it in the laboratory, as a result, the farm gives 1.3 food per cycle, Then you study other farms, and build them, you also improve them in the lab.
You can also issue a law so that workers are first revived from cryo capsules, which in turn gives -3 trust in the sector, but revives the required number of people working. To prevent a riot, you need to play it safe and build different stations to increase confidence in the sector. After 15 cycles, you remove the law, trust rises back, and there will be the right number of workers for the first time. You can also make a law so that they eat little in the sector, which in turn will reduce food consumption, but there will be either -1 to trust, or -2, if you really decide to reduce the diet, but it’s better to put the law in the middle, -1, compensating stations for increased confidence. Then you build other farms and an ice melting plant.
also in the future you create a station that turns waste into water, which in turn reduces the need for ice.

4kofaq 20.01.23

z8TiREX8z
Yes, when you upgrade the canteen and the insect farm, the farm will give 1.3 per cycle. So 1 meal for 20 people.
I have 20 food in 1 sector for 400 people and a total of 4 farms in the sector