3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fiercely 20.01.23 01:49 pm

Parasites! Non-working people come out of the creocapsule (IXION)

People come out of the creocapsule not as hard workers, but as unemployed. Despite the fact that in the creatocentre the square burns for hard workers, but after defrosting, the increase goes to the non-working. Who had this? Please tell me what to do
15 Comments
Sort by:
T
TrueNightmare 20.01.23

This is normal, the exit from the cryocapsule is random, out of 1000 people I have 520 hard workers

f
fiercely 20.01.23

TrueNightmare

How is it random? Then why is there a need for a choice of priorities working / not working? And what did you do with the rest of the 480s not working?

X
Xaum 20.01.23

Fiercely
There is a choice not of priority, but of whom to send to which sector
. If you check the worker, then they are sent to this sector, provided that the population is not more than what you set

X
Xaum 20.01.23

Fiercely
So it should be, you can change it only by law, so that only hard workers would get it, but with this law there will be a stability effect -3
And so I will say that there will be more parasites than workers
But parasites will still come in handy later, but not in huge quantities

a
avhell 20.01.23

In cryocapsols, both hard workers and non-workers, if you set the law to defrost only hard workers, this means the hard workers will be thawed first of all, and then everyone else, and this means when the capsules with hard workers run out, we do not influence this, then the non-working ones will still go

A
AndreySol 20.01.23

I tried to understand why the developers made this bestiality with idle people ... I now have three sectors, in all the number of parasites is more than the number of hard workers. The Pindos copied this from their society of consumers, it seems ... Teaching them to be colonists is not an option, after the failure of the colonization of the planet, they still need to be taken away. Or quit, but there I think the freaks-developers prescribed a hefty fine, which you then get tired of overlaying with all sorts of nishtyaks.

k
ked1993 20.01.23

I think it's a bug.

f
fiercely 20.01.23

Then the empty topic remains undisclosed until subsequent updates. If something changes / earns something that did not work before, be sure to write about it. Thanks to all!)

D
Dietrich Khabaroff 20.01.23

AndreySol
And who then copied Frrost Punk with its children and disabled people working 24 hours a day?

Z
Zylimonk 20.01.23

Dietrich Khabaroff
There must be a system of education and retraining, otherwise, what for are you in space, an incompetent thug around the neck of the working class? The next stage of public outrage will be released back into cold space, creacapsules with libertarian boobies.😄

A
AndreySol 20.01.23

First of all, I thought that there should be schools for training parasites as workers when I saw this whole system. But the developers have a different opinion, they know better how to mock the player in a more sophisticated way.
Well, or at least they made a division of specialties: why is there a worker in the canteen? There, blah, the cook should be and not the worker. And then it would make sense to have workers and others.

r
realchel 20.01.23

they are not parasites, but simply do not fit in their specialty
, which is why they cannot be trained is a question

z
z8TiREX8z 20.01.23

Xaum
The most interesting thing is that you only need 200 colonists, and I had about 2 thousand)

z
z8TiREX8z 20.01.23

AndreySol
Training parasites on workers would be cool, but it would be an imbalance)

4kofaq 20.01.23

You can build a Listening Center and in the Policy for awakening from cryosleep, you can first set working but -3 stability