3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Valery_Koshelev 20.01.23 01:49 pm

Task from PG (Lost Ark)

Are there people here who could at least complete the first step? If yes, how long ago was that?
9 Comments
Sort by:
V
Valery_Koshelev 20.01.23

In those support they say that "everyone else has no problems with the task." Are there people here who did it?

m
mxin 20.01.23

The first one in the online shooter was accepted, and they were given points, but the second step was not accepted, it’s not clear why, it wasn’t very long ago, in general, well, what the hell with these tasks.

V
Valery_Koshelev 20.01.23

mxin
How did you do it? Nothing has come out of me since November, I created 4 mailboxes - none of them were counted. Even if you enter through VK ID - nothing. I still can’t understand what they specifically need - if I fulfilled all the conditions that are written there. Register a new profile, create a character and get trained - in theory there is nothing difficult at all, there is nowhere to make mistakes, but you see "Everyone works, but I don't have one"

V
Valery_Koshelev 20.01.23

Why hasn't anyone faced such problems? Did everyone get it right the first time? Nobody wants to share invaluable experience? Or those who perform tasks on the page of this game do not go at all?

g
getjet 20.01.23

Valery_Koshelev
It seems to me that almost no one does these tasks

m
mxin 20.01.23

Valery_Koshelev I
created an account with snails, in an online game, which is a shooting game about World War II, and they gave 2500, but they didn’t give the promised 5k, for the 5th level of the squad, they didn’t win anything, so ...

V
Valery_Koshelev 26.01.23

GetJet
It also seems so to me, but in those support they directly say that "there are many of them" and everything works for everyone.

V
Valery_Koshelev 26.01.23

mxin
You tell me about Enlisted)) I just now understood. I need people who in Lost Ark were able to complete the first step. Enlisted, by the way, the easiest of all the tasks, I already completed it 2 times, the 5th level of the campaign must be reached for one of the sides, that is, you need to play for one team, and not for different

V
Valery_Koshelev 26.01.23

This is a victory, after 2 and a half months I still saw this long-awaited inscription