3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chopa0573 20.01.23 01:49 pm

Can't join Ultimate team (FIFA 23)

Initially, everything was fine, but today, when trying to enter Ultimate team, it didn’t start, with the words “Unfortunately,
an error occurred while connecting to FIFA 23 Ultimate team, you will return to the FIFA 23 main menu”. The Internet is in order, I tried different tips like change dns and so on, it does not help, what could be the matter? Has anyone come across this problem and managed to solve it.
15 Comments
Sort by:
K
KriStreK 20.01.23

Chopa0573
With 31.12 the same problem, everything has already been tried. What is the provider? I have Beeline

C
Chopa0573 20.01.23

The second day is the same, it doesn’t work, I’ve already tried everything, I also have a Beeline provider

C
Chopa0573 20.01.23

Other online modes are supported, for example, the World Cup, but it won’t enter the ultimate team in any way, it throws this error

C
Chopa0573 20.01.23

Apparently the problem is in the provider, with the help of vpn I was able to log in

K
KriStreK 20.01.23

Chopa0573 It
also sometimes works to log in. But after the matches played, he throws it out and counts the defeat to me

M
Mezya29 20.01.23

Everything is the same and the same Internet from Beeline, the last time the game worked normally on the night of 30 to 31, on the 31st day there were already departures from matches with counting of defeats, and on the 1st I can’t even enter UT, it always gives this error if press it 10-15 times, it lets it go, but then it hangs with any action in the menu, I go into the IPK while I try to collect, it just flies back to the menu, and so for the third day, I don’t know how to fix it, in mode World Cup tried to play a match yesterday and everything works there, but it's simply impossible to enter UT. Before that, there were practically no problems at all, sometimes there were such crashes in the menu, but extremely rarely

V
Vitaly Kos 20.01.23

Chopa0573
Mezya29
You have Beeline, it's just that everything has been the same for me since December 30 already, did you call Beeline?

V
Vitaly Kos 20.01.23

KriStreK

V
Vitaly Kos 20.01.23

Chopa0573
They didn’t call them, I also haven’t entered FIFA for 4 days

V
Vitaly Kos 20.01.23

Chopa0573
The same problem, everyone who has Beeline, something has changed with the Internet, did you call them?

V
Vitaly Kos 20.01.23

Mezya29
The same problem, does not enter FIFA for 4 days already, something seems to be happening with the beeline,

M
Mezya29 20.01.23

Vitaly Kos

Wrote to them on VK, this is what they answered:

We have now checked the information, these restrictions arose for reasons beyond our control and were caused by Roskomnadzor blocking. Together with you, we hope that this issue will be resolved by Roskomnadzor. Thanks for your understanding.

a
alexandr711 20.01.23

The same thing since the beginning of January, Beeline Internet. I tried to distribute the Internet from the phone and went into the ultimate without any problems!

O
Oak Sorcerer 20.01.23

Try to lift the anti-ban in the router through open vpn. It automatically opens all resources blocked by RKN through VPN, and does not touch the rest of the traffic, very convenient.

G
Greek9273 20.01.23

Hello, when I changed the dns servers they helped
. These are the ones in the photo
. I have an Xbox s