3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
M4rq1zz 20.01.23 01:49 pm

Strong freezes and lags (Destiny 2)

Good day! for some reason, from the very beginning of the game, friezes begin and as you enter the first fight, the slideshow begins in general.
I watched vidos in which my computer config, at fullhd resolution with maximum settings, everything is fine and smooth, what could it be?

on this video, the guy is doing great, when I have everything on the minimum settings for all graphics and the lowest possible resolution, everything is very bad.
I put the game on a NEW ssd, I thought that everything was bad because of the old hdd, on which the game was before, but in the end nothing changed, but it only got worse.
Windows, including reinstalled, everything is new, and the game simply refuses to work normally, although I have been playing on the same processor for a long time, coupled with a gtx650 2gb vidyuha

3 Comments
Sort by:
z
zEmberg 20.01.23

Everything just does not take out the processor

C
ClearSkyForUs 20.01.23

M4rq1zz Set
power mode to "maximum performance".
Is the integrated graphics in the processor disabled?
Windows is reinstalled, but what is it like? License or "assembly from Vasyan"?
Did you rebuild the computer from scratch by updating components or just a part? I mean, let's say that the cooling for the processor is normally screwed on, with thermal paste, as it should be?
Is additional power connected to the motherboard?
Has the video card been serviced? Is it connected to power?
The power supply itself, how many watts and what company and standard (bronze, silver, gold, or suddenly platinum)?

N
Nemeriz 20.01.23

The chela on the video has a dual-channel RAM, but you have a single-channel, and I suppose even a single-rank one. Some games, especially network games, don't like it very much, the difference in FPS can be very frail. Example ->