3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaxD-SUB 20.01.23 01:49 pm

Black screen during and after mission "Road to the big leagues" (Cyberpunk 2077)

I will describe the problem in detail, I will start from afar.
Pirate, version 1.61
In the photo - the result of the game benchmark.
My PC: Intel Xeon E5-2520 v3
16 GB server RAM
Machinist X99 motherboard
Palit GTX 960 4gb video card
The game is installed on 1 TB HDD.

During the mission The way to the big leagues (at the moment where Saburo Arasaki is killed), the screen was initially red (similar to the terminator), but at least everything was visible. But then it turned black, absolutely nothing is visible. I didn’t see the red screen anymore, But the black screen has been haunting me since then.
I read it on the Internet, they said the bug was only on the mission, and that you can go through constantly switching to the scanner mode. So I did, and the black screen went away for a while. But further down the story, a black screen still appeared in Dexter's room.

The second piccha is my friend's PC. He downloaded the game from where I am. But this moment passed quietly, and further without black screens.

the result of my PC in the benchmark of

a friend's PC game (16 gigs of RAM at a frequency of 3200)

The version with the dependence of the occurrence of a bug on the power of the PC confirms, but what should I do? Is there a patch or a way to fix it?

By the way, I also had bugs in the game Detroit (but it is very hard not optimized), I also couldn’t get through it that my friend plays both games almost on ultras.
4 Comments
Sort by:
M
MaxD-SUB 20.01.23

In the game itself, I have it at full minimum, except for textures and detail (they are average)
. By the way, at the beginning the game set itself average and the benchmark result was almost the same. What does she need???

M
MaxD-SUB 20.01.23

If you wrote in the wrong section, please move the topic.

M
MaxD-SUB 20.01.23

By the way, I didn’t do an unlock of a turbo boost with my xeon. he has a frequency of 2.4 at the moment

M
MaxD-SUB 20.01.23

Wrong frequency by msi autoburner reaches 2.7 and even 2.8