3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DexLivis 20.01.23 01:49 pm

Old Man with a Cart (Encased)

Guys, a random meeting has been activated: an old man with a cart, where you need to correctly answer his questions regarding the story he was telling. Unfortunately, I didn’t listen to him, but quickly ran through the text in order to understand the main message) When the time came to answer, this is where I sailed (I answered 1 question using skill, 2 - there is no option with skill (only if you are a in the black wing). So, what are the answers to his questions? 1 - Magellan, 2 - ??? (north, east, south, west. Help, please)
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 20.01.23

DexLivis
In such games, you need to carefully read the text. If you are in a hurry and you don't have time, then there are games of another genre for such players.
I remember this meeting, but I don't remember the details. So just load the save and replay, sooner or later this meeting will be repeated. Or are you in such a hurry that you don't save?

D
DexLivis 20.01.23

Andrei YP
Mine was a joint, I do not argue. It turned out that the correct option was "south", 33% guessed right, since one of the four options was completely excluded) And the save was too far, it was already too lazy to replay

K
Konstantin Pulich 20.01.23

in short answers 1) Magellan Station 2) South 3) Swell with him
Then skills are used, with the skill of light weapons you can beg for an assault rifle, with the skill of charisma, he should theoretically pump some skill, but I didn’t notice a difference in characteristics ... Automatic - Red Bruzer of the 2nd level, at that time I had the same one already on the 5th, i.e. it would be too expensive to upgrade this miracle of technology, but the machine is excellent!

G
Guest 31.05.23

South

G
Guest 31.05.23

South

G
Guest 23.12.23

south