3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Regvard 20.01.23 01:51 pm

Should I take the phone Poco x4 gt 8/256?

Recently, the phone broke down, so I think in the future I will buy Poco x4 gt 8/256 144hz like a normal phone ... Is it
worth taking?

3 Comments
Sort by:
D
DEAD SnAke 20.01.23

I recently faced a similar dilemma - I also chose what exactly to take from POCO - and, after reading / watching different things, I settled on F3. It is cheaper (not much, but cheaper) and it has a time-tested 870th Snapdragon that even Genshin pulls without problems (I even stopped considering the X series, since the same X3 Pro, for example, according to tests, began to stutter more often after half an hour of playing under heavy load simply because).
144Hz, IMHO, nafig not needed - I don't even use 120, because what's the point? 60Hz is enough for most use cases, FPS is more stable and the battery lasts longer. Maybe if you are a cyber cutlet, then, in order to bend schoolchildren in some PUBG Mobile or COD Mobile, it can and should be taken with a 144Hz screen ... But, IMHO, it’s better then again to take F3 and play at 120Hz, and spend the difference in money on a good gamepad (only wired, because Bluetooth has a delay, you can’t play rhythm games anymore - it’s been tested on your own skin).
And it’s even better to somehow pervert and get Redmi K40 (the same POCO F3, only for the Chinese market) with 12GB of memory. True, there will be some troubles with the Chinese version ... But then there should be a good gain in performance. Well, or already take F4 for growth, so to speak. But not X3/4, even if they are "Pro". Although the GT version seems to be even more or less normal ... But personally, I don’t really trust the Mediatek processors. And, if anything, I do not pretend to be the truth, I just recounted my torment of choice and the final decision. Watch videos with reviews, in particular those that launch the games / software you need - and based on this, make a decision. No one knows better than you what exactly you need from the phone.

M
Max P 20.01.23

Regvard
Screen brightness is weak.
Spoiler

f
frendzy 20.01.23

Max P
ok, then I won't take it.