3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fedmedved 20.01.23 01:51 pm

How to install mods on Next Gen version? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How to install mods on the Witcher 3 Next Gen version. I play from steam. I already know how to put mods on the classic version in (1.32) in steam. But I can't figure out how to start Next Gen (steam version) with mods. Tell me plz.
8 Comments
Sort by:
b
barabear 20.01.23

Exactly the same as before...

c
cheezette 20.01.23

FedMedved
Similar to the pastgen version, but be aware that most scripted mods will no longer work without updating the mods themselves. This should not concern any texture mods, but it is necessary to check them.

Z
Zh1VaGo 20.01.23

FedMedved
Nothing has changed. Either manually or through the mod manager. Although it has not been updated since 20, it still works. Most mods that are not updated for Next Gen also work. If in doubt, then go to the message section under this mod. They mostly write about performance.

f
fedmedved 20.01.23

When I put mods on lassic (not next gene), it was necessary to put there - Mod limit executable - Unification patch -
And everything worked well, but this does not work on the next gene version, although I downloaded mods from the nexus, which are made for the next gene. I set the mods manually, only those in which there is one folder for transferring to mods.

f
fedmedved 20.01.23

barabear wrote:
Absolutely the same as before...
Let's say I will install mods manually / manager, just put the mods and play, or do I need to do something extra with the game?

f
fedmedved 20.01.23

How to increase the mod limit in The Witcher 3 (Steam, Next Gen)?

S
SkyN6T 20.01.23

sometimes xml must be entered in 11 and 12dx))

f
fedmedved 20.01.23

SkyN6T
Thanks